The Bride Wore Purple.

Tainted Love.

I rested my arms and head on the barrires. I was exhausted. Jena did the same. I took a drink of water and handed to bottle to Jena.

"I can't wait to get home, ice my entire body, chug a glass of cold water, and shower. I can't forget the showering." Jena said.

"Oh god me too. I wish I could stay home tomorrow but I have to go to school. I can't believe your mom and dad are letting you stay home! Lucky kid. I'll go half the day then ditch at luncha and chill with you. We should go to the mall." I said.

"Haha okay Jaci! Sounds like a plan." We waited another 15 minutes til Manson came on. The second "Get Your Gunn" started playing, the crowd, and me, screamed and yelled. This show was going to be great. There was fire, an amazing back drop, and of course, Marilyn Manson on stage.

- - -

"...There's no time to discriminate,
Hate every motherfucker
That's in your way

The beautiful people
The beautiful people!"

I love this song! His set had been playing for an hour already. As he sang out into the crowd I felt a tear run down my cheek. This happened at every show I went to. I would get so overwhelmed by excitement I would cry a bit. I wiped my tears away and focused my attention back on stage. Manson made his way of to my side of the stage. His eyes scanned the audience and fell on to mine. His eyes locked with mine. It was like he was singing the lyrics to me. My heart pounded rapidly and I screamed the lyrics back at him. His eyes stayed locked with mine for at least a minute. The song ended and he looked back at the audience and found me.

I smiled big and yelled "You fucking rock dude!" Giving him the rock hard sign, I smiled again. He smiled back and walked off stage. Keeping his eyes on me. That as fucking weird. Holy hell. I looked at Jena.

"Was Manson checking you out Jace? It sure as hell looked like it." She asked with a confused tone.

"I think so dude. I think I developed a liking for Mairlyn Manson. And I think the feeling is mutual." I looked at Jaci. We hopped across the barriers and walked out of the venue hand in hand to the booth were Manson would be signing. Would he recognize me? No shit he'll recognize you Jaci. You're the only fucking prep here. He can't miss you.
♠ ♠ ♠
DISCLAIMER: I do not lhave a crush on Marilyn Manson. I have crushes (very very big ones) on M. Shadows and Zacky Vengeance.

Comments and subscribers <33