The Bride Wore Purple.

323-406-5980

Jena and I walked up to the Marilyn Manson signing booth and thankfully, the line wasn't very long/

"Jace do you like Marliyn Manson?" Jena asked out of nowhere.

"Well, I-I uhm," I studdered.

"I mean, you've had a lot of flings with band members before. And currently you have a major crush on Matt Tuck, ha, I know that but, I'm just wondering if you like Manson." Jena asked. What was I supposed to say? It was obviously to Jena and me that Marilyn liked me somewhat.

"I-I really really like Matt Tuck," I said smiling, "I think...I do sort of like Marilyn Manson though." I wouldn't lie to Jena. I could tell her anything and everything. She was my best friend and everyone at school knew it. Yeah, Manson wasn't the hottest rocker in the business but something about him appealed to me. Whatever it was made me develop a crush on him.

"Okay, thanks Jaci, I just wondered. You can have him and Matt Tuck. Just keep your hands off M. Shadows. He is fucking mine. No questions asked." Jena and I ended the conversation ina fit of laughter.
We waited in line for another 45 minutes. Within that time Jena and I talked about random stupid shit. Then we practiced twriling the drumstick that the drummer from Bring Me The Horizon had thrown to me. Jena caught the guitar pick the bassit of JFAC. We both were going home with a souvenier. Finally, it was our turn to meet Marilyn Manson! Jena was just as excited as me. I was a little anxious considering the connection he and I had made earlier.

"Hey ladies how's it going? Enjoy the show?" Manson asked barely glancing up at us.

"Yes we enjoyed it! The mosh pits and Wall of Death were hell but we survived!" Jena said handing him our cds.

"The show was fantastic. I am so happy we made it to the barriers.' I said

"Fuck yeah! Good job!" He replied giving us high fives. He looked at me and smiled.

"I remember you. I saw you knock some guy out cold during Horizon's set. Nice work." He said laughing a little and still smiling.

"Haha, that's Jaci for you! Don't let the preppy clothes and shit fool you!" Jena said.

"Jaci, I like that name." Manson replied nodding his head.

"Thanks!" I said smiling. "Can we get a picture with you?" I said a little too anxiously.

"Of course you can!" Me, Jena and Manson stood behind the table and positioned ourselves for the picture. On the count of three, Jena snapped the picture.

'Thanbks so much!" Jena and I said excitedly in unison.

"No problem, see you guys at the next show!" Jena grabbed our stuff while I looked at the picture. Jena turned around and began walking away. I started after her when I felt a large hand on my elbow. I turned around and saw on of Marilyn Manson's security gaurds.

"You forgot this, Miss Jaci." He said handing me a folded slip of paper. I didn't remember having it.

"Oh thank you sir!" I said taking the note from his hand. I caught up with Jena and we ran to the next two booths where Job For A Cowboy and Bring Me The Horizon would be signing. We went through the same routine that we did at Manson's booth. Except this time, Jena got a number form the lead guitarist of Bringe Me The Horizon. As I took the picture of her and the guy, I had to holding my laughter.

Time Lapse

When I got home, the clock read 12:34. Fuck, I dreaded going to school tomorrow. I quietly walked up stairs and changed out of my sweaty concert attire, showered wuickly, and put on an Avenged Sevenfold shirt to sleep in. Before falling asleep I picked the note up from nightstand that Marilyn Manson's security gaurd gave me. I opened it up and read what it said inside in a low voice:

"Jaci, you're beautiful. Truly you are. I know you probably think I am a creepy fucker for telling you this. Who cares.

323-406-5980 4 |11| 08, Mason."


I was used to people telling me I was hot or pretty ans stuff like that. This was a different story though. This note made me smile. A note from a rockstar like this meant something to me. I was going to keep this note forever. I was calling Mason, soon. I was so exhausted. I laid back down and closed my eyes. Two minutes later I was dead asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo sorry for the long awaited update. Please comment and subscribe!
Next chappie soon!
xox