The Bride Wore Purple.

Dear Notebook.

Dear notebook.

I cannot stop thinking about that concert last night. I mean, yes, I'm hot, yes Manson is hot, and yes he has a thing for me...and yes, my life would be fucked if my parents found out what happened. God forbid my mother doesn't find the note one of these days. Even though Jena was there, I still really wish I could tell someone else what happened. If I tell my friends they will tell my parents and everyone at school. Yeah that would like not be good at all. I know, know matter how much Jena knows about a situation, she will always listen no matter how many time she has heard what I am telling her.
What am I supposed to do?! Its not a good idea at all to tell anyone of my friends no matter how much they "love me". The only friend that truly does love me is Jena. Though we are the polar opposites of eachother, we are the most unlikely best friends ever. I swore on my life I would always be her best friend. I will never break that promise. I have to talk to her about what Im feeling. I really really want to call him up and tell him why he gave me his number.
I really want to. Ive never really fallen for a rocker like this before.
Okay besides the fling I had with Matt Good, but thats a different fucking story that I wont explain right now. But like anyway!
Im such a wreck. Im so excired yet nervous, nervous someone will find out,

thanks notebook for listening to me...I have you and Jena. Fuck the word diary. Notebook is so much better.
Anyway, love you notebook.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOO sorry, More to come.