They Really Do Make Me Do Push-Ups in Drag!

HOMOPHOBIC ***!

GERARDS POV

“You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding.” I calmly said to my mother as she was telling me this awful news.

“Nope Gerard, I am not! This will show you to learn how to really appreciate girls.” She didn’t even look at me as she was going through the packet for this all-girls school that she is trying to make me go to!

“It will never work! First off I have a penis! Wouldn’t that be a dead give away!” I laughed.

“Well your not going to be showing that to the world now are you?” She sternly barked back.

Ok let me give you the low down. My name is Gerard Way, I am 16, and I am gay. My mother does not like the fact I’m gay. Her great idea to turn me straight is to send me to an all girls school. Isn’t that just dandy! I know no matter what she does I will always be about as straight as a doughnut. I have been gay for the past ten years, pretty young to find out your gay at the age of six. I have gone through about five boyfriends, they were all just big fat asses! But were not going to get into them. My best friend is my brother Mikey, kind of sad huh? I love him though, he accepts me for who I am! Lets get back to this wonderful discussion with my mother now shall we?

“I will if you make me go to this place! What is even called?” I asked, my mind filling with ways to get me out of this sticky situation.

“Abigail Adams Academy school for girls since 1976” My mother read from the packet.

“Please mother I beg of you! Do not make me go to this place!” I actually got down on my knees.

“To late. Its already said and done. I happen to be really good friends with the principal of the school.”

“Well does she even know I’m your SON! Last time I checked I have male genes!” I started pacing back and forth in my kitchen.

“Mmhm, she knows everything. We have come to an agreement though.” She sounded proud of her so-called “genius” idea.

“Oh yeah, what is this agreement?” I really need to control my anger now, my bubble is about to be popped.

“Now Gerard, only you can really make all of this happen, you have to promise me that you will go through with this and-“

“YOU KNOW WHAT!? I WILL DO THIS JUST TO GET AWAY FROM YOU, YOU HOMOPHOBIC WHORE!” Ouch, that had to hurt.

“You aint no son of mine.” And I just got punched back.

“Just tell me what I have to do.” I gritted through my teeth.

“Well your gonna have to dress like a girl and-“

“Wait! Your telling me that I have to dress IN DRAG!?” I shouted at here.

“Yes you do know let me finish. I will give you the choice on your women name, since I’m that nice. You will have to act, dress, talk, eat, walk, and look like a girl.” She was now looking at me up and down I’m guessing to decide how all of that could be possible for my skinny black jeans band t-shirt wearing self.

“By the way, you start tomorrow. We got a lot of work to do.” She sighed.

Just fucking fantastic!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so i know its short but there will be more to come!

Please tell me if i should continue or not.

COMMENT! Please?