They Really Do Make Me Do Push-Ups in Drag!

God!? Is That You!?

We entered the band room and no one was in there yet.

“He’s most likely getting his veggie lunch, he’ll be here shortly.” Sweeney put down her lunch and moved a bean bag to the corner of the room, where it looked like they had a circle of three bean bags, I guess that’s where they sit.

“Helli, you get the black bean bag, come over here don’t be shy!” Sweeney patted the bean bag as she went back over to grab her lunch.

I sat down and made sure my skirt didn’t ride up, I hate skirts, I WANT MY DAMN PANTS BACK! Sorry had a little out burst.

Anyways we were all just sitting in the bean bags waiting for this Mr. Iero to arrive, and no sooner had I thought that the door opened.

“Hey gals, sorry I’m late. The line was like really long! And who is this gal that’s sitting in the naughty bag?”

I turned around and I swear I was in the presence of God.

I assumed that Mr. Iero would be a 30 year old man, but he looked not even a day over 15!

He was very short and had tattoos covering his body. His hair was buzzed on the sides and dyed red, then he sort of had a fo-hawk going that covered part of his right eye dyed black. He had on tight black skinny jeans and a Nightmare Before Christmas shirt. If this was God, then I am sorry for the nasty things I have said about him before.

“Helli? Hello? YO BITCH!?” Then I got a slap on the side of the face. I turned around and Megan said, “She is the one that did the slapping,” Pointing her thumb at Sweeney, “I was calling out for you.”

I got up and gave Sweens a slap back she just looked at me in shock, “What the hell!?” She yelled.

“Was the slapping really necessary!?” I asked.

“It is if you slap back!” She got up out of her chair and charged for me with anger in her eyes. Oh shit.

“HEY NO CAT FIGHTS IN MY CLASS ROOM!” Mr. Iero stepped in between both of us, holding Sweeney back with his hands.

Sweeney just glared at him then laughed, “Did you actually think I was going to hurt her? Dang. I was just going to give her a noggie!”

“God, don’t scare me like that!” Mr. Iero let out a sigh of relief, “I know that if you wanted to, you could knock somebody out in one punch.”

“Really? Aw, thanks!” She came over to me and gave me a hug, “By the way, never get on my bad side” She hissed in my ear, she was actually quite scary when she wanted to be.

“Damn! I wanted some Sweeney Todd action!” Megan spoke up from her silent position on her purple bean bag.

“None of that today me dear!” Sweeney laughed and sat back to her red bag.

“Now will someone tell me who this is before I get DNA from her and find out myself?” Mr. Iero giggled. Oh my god that was the hottest giggle ever!

“Hi I’m Gerar-“ I started out in my normal voice then realized what I was doing, “I-I mean I’m Helena. Like the Misfits Helena.” I stuck out my hand for him to take.

“That is a beautiful name.” He gladly took my hand, dang he had a strong grip!

“Thank you.” I blushed. Oh. My. God. How much more embarrassing can I be?!

“Well I am Mr. Iero, but you may call me Frank or Frankie, Mr. Iero is just way too formal, and before you ask I am only 19 years old, I skipped a few grades and got out of college early then started teaching band here and I’m gay. So if you’re a homophobe get out of my classroom now or I will have to go kung-fu Frankie on your ass!” He then went into this position I guess was suppose to be kung-fu.

“Ok Frankie, its nice to meet you.” He smiled and he smiled back. I don’t know what happened but it felt like a bolt of lighting went through me and I knew that my life was gonna take one strange turn.

Not that it was already strange enough………….
♠ ♠ ♠
There i gave you guys Mr. Iero! Sorry its so short! But there will be more to come!

PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!

Ok I wanted to know if anyone would like to make a layout for this story for me? I will give you a little special something if you do! (VIRTUAL SKITTLES) Come on you guys know you want those! There amazing! I will also leave you a long thank you note and dedicate a chapter to you!! Im just getting tired of the little gay boy in green tights on the side of the screen.

<------

I don't know about you but i would rather look at Gerard(In green tights) or Frank, wouldn't you!

So yeah......................Comment please!