Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 16: Mikey's POV

Chapter 16- She Did What? Mikey’s POV

I couldn’t believe what the hell I was hearing! I mean Seidee? Of all people? I mean sure, she can be a total bitch at times, but she would never do anything to even remotely put herself in danger. My thoughts were ruined by the scene playing out in front of me. We were all suppose to get to class, but Dayna had some different plans. She started walking towards Emma, Katrina, and Dyz. Gerard and Frankie were trying to hold her back, but it was no use, she was to angry to be bothered. She dragged them right along with her.

“WHAT THE HELL DID SEIDEE DO TO YOU?” Dayna screamed.

“Well, if you must know little miss emo.” Emma said.

Dayna cringed, it was the one word she hated more than anything.

“She is the reason our families are split up! I mean, our
dads are in prison because of her!” Dyz said looking at the floor.

“You’re kidding me right? This happened when you guys were in elementary school, how the hell could it have been poor Seidee’s fault?” Dayna asked confused.

“Sure, our dads weren’t perfect.” Katrina started saying.

“OF COURSE THEY WEREN’T! They were fucking abusive!” Bob said getting all angry.

“Anyhow, like I was saying. They weren’t perfect, but they were our dads, and they were best friends. Seidee, who use to be our best friend, walked in on our dads hitting us, nothing out of the ordinary, but little miss goody goody got scared and called the cops. So you see, our dads have been ripped away from us and put in jail, and we haven’t seen them since. We want our dads back, and we plan on helping them out of jail.” Katrina said smirking.

“So let me get this straight. Your dads use to abuse you guys every chance they got. Seidee thought she was doing the right thing by calling the cops. The cops take your dads away and put them in jail. You don’t get abused anymore. Your mothers take care of you and don’t abuse you anymore, but that’s not okay? And now you want to kill Seidee, for something she did right?” Gerard said confused.

“Um, yea, that about sums it up.” Emma said looking at
him straight in the eye.

“What are your mothers going to think about this?” Ray said looking scared.

“Hmm, well you see, about that, they really have nothing much to say! Oh, I almost forgot. Frankie, Ray, Mikey, and Bob, your new girlfriends aren’t going to have much to say either, unless you give us Seidee.” Dyz smirked.

They walked away.

“Um, they’re talking about those new girls we met huh? And they’re also saying that their mothers are dead as well, right?” Dayna asked not taking her stare off the direction the girls left in. We all just nodded.

I got really scared. Keleigh is in danger, as well as the other girls, but what are we suppose to do? AHHH! I can’t handle this right now. Why does something like this have to happen to us? I mean, that whole situation is just stupid! Who in their right mind wants an abusive father back? None of this makes much sense!