Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 17: Britt's POV

Chapter 17- Please Just Let Us Go! Britt’s POV

I happened to glance at the clock and realize it was almost 2:30, and that Emma, Dyz, and Katrina would be back from school soon. Keleigh was crying, Kristyn was trying not to. And Alaina was just beside herself! We were tied to chairs, and with no place to go.

“Guys, we’ll get out of here. I’m sure of it. Mikey, Gerard, Ray, Frankie, Bob, and Dayna will realize that we are missing, and they’ll come looking for us.” I said trying to be confident.

“Excuse me? What the hell planet are you on? Even if they get Seidee, they’re still going to kill us! Heck! They might wait till the gang finds us and kill us right in front of them!” Alaina said, bursting out crying.

“Well, actually, we weren’t going to do that, but you know what? That is a really good idea!” Emma said cheerfully.

“THANKS A LOT YOU FUCKING IDIOT!” Keleigh yelled at Alaina. Alaina just had this blank look on her face, cause she had no idea what to say at that.

“Aww, come on. No need to turn on each other. You guys need each other more than ever, don’t you think?” Dyz said
grinning.

“You’re a fucking Douche bag!” Kristyn yelled. Katrina slapped he across the face.

“Do you mind? No foul language like that around here!” Katrina laughed.

There was now a red hand print forming on Kristyn’s face. We all looked at each other in fear of what was going to come next. I looked up, and prayed in my head.

I prayed that the guys would get here soon. I prayed that god would let us live, I prayed that these girls would get what they deserve!