Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 18: Gerard's POV

Chapter 18- I Wanna Kill Them! Gerard’s POV

We all met at Dayna’s house. We got special permission for Frankie to come, considering he is suppose to be grounded.

“AHH! I can’t sit around here Gerard! We have to go help them!” Dayna said pacing her room.

She was making everyone nervous, so I grabbed her, and sat her on my lap. I started stroking her, I could feel her relax some, even though she didn’t want to.

“She’s right though Gerard. We have to go get them!” Mikey said getting up.

I sighed. I mean, I wanted to help too, don’t get me wrong,
but I am wondering if either of us knew what we were getting ourselves into! We walked to Emma’s house. Bob opened the door, and I thought he was going to faint. We all walked onto the porch with him, and the smell of dead corpses just hit us.

“Oh my god! What is that?” Ray asked covering his nose.

“Um, I think it might be the dead bodies of their mothers, but why we didn’t smell it before is beyond me!” Dayna said walking inside. We all followed.

“Well, that answers your question!” Mikey said, almost passing out. The dead bodies were placed in the middle of the floor.

Dayna didn’t scream, she just grabbed onto my arm. We couldn’t afford to let the others know we were there. We
walked around, and we heard some noises. We walked in a room, and there was Britt, Keleigh, Kristyn, and Alaina, tied up and gagged. They were trying to tell us something, but I couldn’t understand them. I took the things out of their mouths, and they wasted no time.

“IT’S A TRAP! LEAVE GUYS! NOW!” Alaina yelled. We all looked at each other, but it was too late. Emma, Dyz, and Katrina were in the doorway smiling.

“Well, well, well. I hope you brought Seidee. Cause if you didn’t, these four die, and there will be no girlfriends at all.” Katrina said, walking towards the group.

Dayna grabbed my arm tighter, she was scared, but it didn’t show on her face.

“We thought for sure that the dead bodies would have made you scream, it would have been easier to know that you
guys were here, but I guess you all watch way too many horror movies.” Emma said smirking.

“Let them go!” Frankie yelled.

“Um, no! Do we have Seidee? I think not!” Dyz snapped.

“Read my lips. YOU ARE NOT GETTING MY SISTER!” Frankie said slowly.

“Fine, so be it.” Dyz said pulling out a pocket knife. She went over to Keleigh and made a cut on her arm.

“AHHH! STOP! YOU’RE HURTING ME!” Keleigh cried. Mikey stepped forward.

“Oh I don’t think so! You move any closer, and I swear I will slit her throat!” Dyz said, holding the knife to Keleigh’s throat.

Emma and Katrina left to go get something. Dyz looked at the floor for a minute, and that’s when I sneaked up behind her. I grabbed the knife, without harming Keleigh, and I hit Dyz in the head, and she fell to the ground. I untied the others and we all left the room.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?” Emma screamed. We all started running for our lives, but it was no use. They had this house rigged, and to front door slammed shut.

“Did you honestly think it was going to be that easy?” Katrina asked. We all turned around and looked at the two girls scared.