Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 23: Frankie's POV

Chapter 23- You’re Home! Frankie’s POV

This was great! Starting a new band with my friends, it’s kind of something I always wanted to do, however, it’s not something my parents wanted me to do. They supported me either way though, as long as I was happy, they could try to be happy. Seidee was also coming home today, I haven’t seen her since she left. That was some odd years ago. I missed her, though it was quiet around the house when she left.
However, we all went to the airport to wait for her plane to come in, but of course, as you can all tell, we were also nervous as all hell.

“Can’t her plane get here any faster? I’m hungry!” Mikey whined.

“You’re always fucking hungry!” Dayna said, playfully hitting
him in the head.

“Have you guys ever noticed that Mikey eats more than any of us, but still, he’s beyond skinny?” Ray joked.

“HEY! Not my fault I have a fast metabolism! A growing boy has got to eat!” Mikey stated, folding his arms across his chest.

Just then, Seidee walked over to us, and she hasn’t changed a bit! She ran over to me, and I picked her up, spinning her around in circles. She hugged everyone else, and then this
guy walked up to her, and she turned around, and kissed him, not a quick peck either, this was like a full make out session!

“Eh-hem! Who is your new friend Seidee?” I asked
with concerned.

“Oh, yea, right. I forgot to tell you. This is my boyfriend Zachy
vengeance. And this is my twin brother Frankie, his friends, Mikey, Gerard, Ray, Bob, and this is Gerard’s girlfriend Dayna.” she said pointing to each one of us.

“Hmm, nice to meet you all, but isn’t Dayna a boys name?” he snickered.

We all just looked at her. Dayna could sometimes lose her temper really bad.

“For your information Mr. Hot shot, the name is both! And mine is unique, considered it is spelt D-A-Y-N-A, and NOT D-A-N-A! The ‘Y’ makes it more unique!” Dayna said looking at him, with this matter of factly look on her face.

“Oh, I am so sorry, Dayna with a ‘Y’, excuse my mistake.” he said sarcastically.

“Um, right then. How about we get out of here and going to mine and Frankie’s house shall we? What cars did we take?” Seidee asked, trying to break a fight that might start between Dayna and Zachy.

“We took my car and Ray’s car.” Gerard said walking with Dayna.

“Yea, well you and your boyfriend can go in Ray’s car!” Dayna
said looking over her shoulder, and glaring at Zachy.

“Or how about this one? You leave your little boyfriend, and you go for the car ride with Ray?” Zachy said giving this smug
look.

“DAYNA! ZACHY! Knock it off already! And no Zachy, we can go in Ray’s car. I don’t know why you have to start with you smart ass comments!” Seidee said, breaking up the fight once more.

“She started it, with the matter of factly speech about her fucking dumb ass name!” Zachy pointed out.

Dayna looked over her shoulder. Gerard and I looked at each other, we knew what would come next. I went on the other side of Dayna, and before she could say a damn thing, Gerard and I ran her out of the air port, and out her in the car.

“NOT FUNNY!” she yelled.

The others shortly joined us, and Seidee was trying to talk to Zachy.

“Zachy, you have to try and get along with her!” Seidee said, pleading with him.

“I don’t get along with dumb ass freaks! I’m sorry Seidee. I just can’t stand that girl. She needs to learn her place!” Zachy said, looking at Seidee sternly.

“You guys will learn to get along one day.” Seidee sighed under her breath.