Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 24: Dayna's POV

Chapter 24- If You Think For One Minute I Am Getting Along With Him, You’re Sadly Mistaken! Dayna’s POV

I sat in the car silently with my arms folded over my chest, just looking out the window. In the car, there was me, Gerard, Mikey, and Frankie. Bob, Ray, Seidee, and that fucking thing she calls a boyfriend were in the other car. I was so pissed! What an ass hole! She sure knows how to pick em huh? I was interrupted from my train of thought by Gerard.

“Sweety, hello? Earth to Dayna!” Gerard snapped his fingers at me.

“Huh? What?” I said snapping out of my daze.

“Are you alright?” he asked, probably knowing the answer.

“Um, yea. I am fine.” I said giving a weak smile.

Mikey and Frankie looked at each other and smiled.

“LIAR!” they both yelled.

I smiled slightly, and Gerard laughed.

“I figured you were lying.” he said putting his hand on my knee.

“Well what am I suppose to do? Bring everyone down with me, cause that fag put me in a bad mood?” I said looking at him.

I could always get lost in those hazel eyes of his, well, now getting back on subject.

“Hey, don’t worry about him. This will all blow over. Remember all the other boyfriends she use to have?” Frankie asked opening up a bag of skittles and sour patch kids.

“WELL DUH! Each one hated me worse than the next!” I said stealing the skittles. He stuck his tongue out at me. I stuck mine out back.

“Hm, you know what? You’re right. Each boyfriend she does seem to have, each one does seem to hate you!” Mikey laughed.

“AND you’re laughing about it? That’s real mature. Do you think she does it on purpose?” I asked grabbing some sour patch kids next and feeding some to Gerard.

Frankie just put his head down and blushed.

“SHE DID DO IT ON PURPOSE?” I yelled.

“Um, use to. I don’t think she did this one on purpose, only cause you guys have gotten close.” Frankie said, still with his head down.

“You have got to be kidding me. She dated all those poor retards, just so she could make my life a living hell?” I asked getting all red.

“Well yea. But if you remember correctly, she use to be about
making all of our lives a living hell!” Frankie said thinking to himself, and shivering at some of the things she use to pull when we were all younger.

“FUCKER! She is going to hear about this one!” I said putting the radio on.

“NO! You can’t! I promised her I wouldn’t tell you. I don’t want her killing me.” he said grabbing the bag of skittles from
Mikey.

“That was years ago. I am sure she doesn’t mind it now.” I said shaking my head.

I couldn’t believe she would do that. Of all things to pull. Sure this happened in high school, I mean, it’s never too late for a but of revenge, is there? I laughed to myself, and the other three just looked at me puzzled.

“Never mind guys.” I smirked.

“I know that look, and whatever it is you’re thinking of doing, get it out of your head! We have bigger issues to deal with, like telling Seidee that those three are possibly out of jail, and still want her dead.” Gerard said looking at me.

“Dude, one, watch the road not me, and two, do we have to tell her now? I mean, couldn’t we leave her to fend for herself, I mean, she does have Zachy now, right?” I said making a disgusted face.

“DAYNA!” they all yelled.

“Fine.” I sighed.

“It was just a suggestion.” I shrugged.

They all laughed, but little did they know, I was 98 percent serious.