Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 25: Mikey's POV

Chapter 25- Can We Talk To You In Private? Mikey’s POV

Well, it took some convincing, but we think we got Dayna to be alright with the Zachy thing. Yea he was an ass, but things happen, and things pass. We waited in the house for Ray, Bob, Seidee, and Zachy to get back. They finally arrived and she got settled in. Dayna made some tea and coffee for all of us, and Zachy had to be difficult once again.

“Um, so what about us who don’t want coffee or tea?” Zachy asked.

“Well, this is not my house, you’ll have to ask the people who live here.” Dayna said, not being rude.

“Well, for someone who doesn’t live here, can sure as hell make coffee and tea.” Zachy said rudely.

“Yea, cause I always do. I don’t make anything else.” Dayna said giving me my coffee.

“Well, I want some chocolate milk. Make that soy milk. And make it snappy.” he said crossing his legs.

Dayna just stared at him, and turned to Frankie.

“Frankie, could you please get him his chocolate milk?” Dayna asked, sitting down, wanting to drink her tea.

“Um, I asked you, not him! Now chop chop!” he said smiling.

“DUDE! That is no way to talk to my friend! Will you knock it off? You’re making her upset, her boyfriend is about to jump, not to mention the other guys who have their fists clenched and ready to pound you as well. Frankie will get the chocolate milk. Can you please knock it off?” Seidee said looking at him.

“I could try, that’s if she learns to not be smart with her mouth.” Zachy said laughing.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? SHE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING OR SAY ANYTHING!” I yelled. I had no idea what came over me.

“No need to yell little man. I am not angry against you, just towards Dayna with a ‘Y’.” he said kissing Seidee on the cheek.

“Um, anyway, moving on. Seidee, can we all talk to you in private. We really need to tell you something.” Dayna said, wanting to leave the room. I could see tears form in her eyes, and that’s very out or the normal for her. She never lets anybody see her cry, hardly ever.

“Um, yea okay. Zachy you’ll be fine here for a couple minutes right?” Seidee said getting up. He grabbed her arm and made her sit back down.

“I do mind! Anything you have to say to her, you can say to me!” he said flatly.

“Um, no, see, we can’t. This is something old, and we
need to talk to her in private.” Dayna said, being as nice as she possibly could, without starting anymore trouble.

“I don’t give a shit! I want to know now. If it has something to
do with her, I need to know. If it has something to do with you, I don’t give a fuck, and don’t waste your breath!” He said smiling evilly. Dayna ran upstairs, probably heading towards Frankie’s room. Gerard got up and lost his cool.

“FINE! YOU WANNA FUCKING KNOW? How about Emma, Katrina, and Dyz have possibly gotten out of prison, not that we expect you to know who they are, and now we think they still want to kill Seidee!” Gerard yelled running upstairs.

Zachy looked at everyone and bursted out laughing.

“That is ridiculous! How could you believe that? Seidee, tell me you don’t believe that!” Zachy said between laughs.

“Um, no, I don’t. You right. That is silly. Guys, I think you’re being over dramatic.” she said laughing.

I couldn’t take anymore, and ran upstairs to find Gerard and Dayna. I knocked.

“C-come in.” I heard Dayna say between sobs.

“Hey sweety. Are you alright?” I asked, realizing it was the dumbest question ever.

“No. I tried so hard to be nice down there. What the hell is his issue? Me, you both know I don’t take crap like that, but because he is Seidee’s boyfriend, I thought I would be nice. I can’t be nice anymore!” she said getting all flustered again. I sat on the other side of her, and she grabbed both our hands.

“Guys, you both make me feel better when I need it. Gerard you love me like no other person could ever love me. Mikey, we have a bond like a sister and brother, and I love it. Guys, never leave me.” she said placing her head on Gerard’s shoulder, still holding both our hands. We smiled and looked at each other.

“We won’t sweety.” we said. I sighed and said,

“let’s go downstairs and face those two, cause now Seidee doesn’t believe that Emma, Katrina and Dyz are after her.” I said getting up.

“Then we do what I said originally, let her get in her own trouble. If that fucking bitch is too blind to see who her real friends are, then why should we bother?” Dayna said. We walked out of the room, and headed downstairs.