Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 2: Gerard's POV

Chapter 2- I Say We Burn The Fucking School Down: Gerard’s POV

We all walked to school, me still being in pain. I guess I deserved it. Her head was down as we were walking. Sometimes when she thinks about things, it’s never a good thing. It makes her all depressed. I decided instead of making little jokes about her, like earlier, I would just help her through it. I entwined my hand with hers. It took her out of her daze. She looked up and just smiled.

We arrived at the school, and we all looked at each other. You see, the group of us were kind of known as the outsiders. We were always either getting beat up, or just made fun of. We all sighed, and decided to walk through the dreaded doors.

“HEY LOOKIE GUYS! It’s the emo kids!” we heard an all too
familiar voice say. There were snickers and glares.

“Aww come on! Didn’t you like my senior year greeting, well for most of you.” Emma said looking at Mikey.

Mikey just stepped back. He hated confrontation. I don’t blame him.

“Emma, please back the hell up! We don’t need this right now!” Dayna said getting angry. I could tell, she squeezed
my hand even harder.

“Awww, come on Dayna. You know I adore you guys. Who else
would I be able to make fun of?” Emma said giving that stupid smirk.

“Emma, seriously now! Act your fucking god damn age!” I kind of yelled.

“Gerard, please sweety. It’s not even worth it.” Dayna pleaded.

“Aww how sweet! The emo couple are consolidating with
each other. Can’t you guys go do something else instead of making me sick or something? Like, how about going and slitting your wrists?” Emma said laughing. By this time Dyz and Katrina came over. This was the one group we could not avoid even if we tried.

“Look at them, they are so stupid. Are you guys dressed for a funeral or something? How about adding color to your life huh?” Katrina said looking at us up and down.

“Yea, seriously. That is so freaking stupid! You have to be gay to wear that much red and black, and well, I mean the guys already wear freaking makeup! And those two over there, have to at least be bi!” Dyz said laughing, looking at Dayna and I.

They finally walked away, and I could see tears forming in Dayna’s eyes. It wasn’t because she was upset as much as she was furious! We all looked at our schedules.

“Alright, I have art with Frankie and Dayna. Gerard you have Math with Bob and Ray. We’ll meet here after first period, and we’ll see who has what classes next. I know we all have
lunch together I believe.” Mikey said heading with Frankie and Dayna. I grabbed their arms.

“Frankie, Mikey, please make sure nothing happens to her. She’s not herself today, and I don’t want her getting suspended, hurt, or expeled on the first day. Can you do that?” I said pleading with them. They nodded their heads, and they each held on to one of her hands. No, this did not make me mad. It made me feel better, cause I know they’ll watch after her. BRINGGG! Of course that was the bell the head on to first
period. Woo hoo, math, here we go agin.