Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 30: Bob's POV

Chapter 30- I Have A Bad Feeling About This Bob’s POV

Well, if you ask me, I believe we are in way over our heads by going in this alone. Maybe we should get someone, but Frankie is too worried about Seidee to even care. It
seemed like Dayna didn’t even want to go, and let me tell you something, that is extremely unusual! We walked up to the porch, and we all just stopped.

“You open up the door Mikes! You’re younger!” Frankie said pushing Mikey in front of the door.

“Then all the more reason for you to go first! You lived longer, I still got time on this hot body! You go!” Mikey said hiding behind Frankie.

“Um, Gee? How about you? You’re a bit older than me, you have a go first!” Frankie said hiding behind Dayna, making sure Gerard wouldn’t push past her.

“Guys, I don’t like the looks of this! Can we please go back, and at Seidee’s funeral, just write something to your parents that says we told her so?” Kristyn asked, squeezing my arm.

“I honestly don’t know what you’re all afraid of, let’s just go in there, and get Seidee, and get the fuck out!” Alaina screamed, walking towards the door.

“HA! She just proved she had more balls than any of ya!” Dayna said trying to be funny.

“And what about you? I didn’t see you walking up to the door!” I said to her.

“Well, you see. I literally don’t have balls, so you see, I would have one either way!” she smirked.

We all followed Alaina in, Ray looked terrified, cause she dragged him in right behind her. We looked around, and then heard some noises. We walked upstairs, and looked in a bunch of rooms. The house kind of looked different than we
remembered. The wall paper was peeling, the paint was chipping, the banisters were starting to grow mold, and the stench was just horrendous. We kept walking, slowly, but
surely. We came upon this room, and found Seidee.

“Seidee my sis! Oh my god! I am glad you are alright.” Frankie said heading towards her.

She just shook her head. None of us could understand it, but then she was looking at something, and we followed her gaze. There was a white envelope, and Britt grabbed it.

“Alright guys, in order to save precious Seidee, Dayna, and Dayna only is allowed to unbound her, if this is not completed, and trust me, we can see you through hidden camera, a bomb will go off, and Seidee, and the rest of you, will all be dead, and that won’t be worth it, will it? So have fun.” Britt read.

We all looked at Dayna, who just turned sheet white and gulped
real hard. Gerard gave her a kiss and she started walking towards Seidee.