Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 33: Ray's POV

Chapter 33- Are You Crazy? Ray’s POV

Seidee raised the dagger, and then all of a sudden I see Gerard run over there.

“GERARD NO!” we all yelled, but it was too late! He was now wrestling Seidee for the knife.

Dayna slipped under the two, and started looking around frantically.

“Dayna, what are you looking for?” I yelled.

“Something, anything!” she yelled back.

All of a sudden, she was sprayed with blood, when she looked over, she noticed Seidee had cut into Gerard’s arm, and it was deep, Dayna got really upset.

“NO GERARD! LEAVE HIM ALONE!” she yelled.

Mikey ran over there, so the rest of us followed. We ended up
grabbing the knife from Seidee, and Dayna was able to get Gerard out of the room. We threw the knife somewhere and made our escape, the only thing we could hear was Seidee’s voice yelling after us.

“You’ll never get out of here alive! Blood will be shed, I
can promise you that one. And I don’t mean a little from an arm, I mean gallons!” Seidee laughed.

Dayna was at the bottom of the stairs with Gerard. She took her shirt off, she had a tank top underneath, and used her shirt to cover up Gerard’s wound.

“You are a fucking moron Gerard! Why didn’t you just let me die?” Dayna said, tying the shirt to his arm.

“Why would I let the love of my life die?” he asked looking at her seriously.

“Cause Gerard, I am nothing but a girl. I am replaceable Gerard, there are many people out there like me!” Dayna said, not wanting to look him in the eye.

“Is that all you think you are? Just another girl? Well guess what? You’re not replaceable. I could never find someone like you. I have been with you for so many years Dayna, I would never replace you, ever! You got that?” he asked, lifting her head up with his finger.

She nodded, and started to cry, and leapt towards him. She hugged him so tight. She was really scared and we could all see it.

“Well, isn’t this a wonderful moment. Wish I could keep it, but I
plan on killing. I ask Seidee to do one simple task and she can’t complete it, no worry, she’ll have a wonderful surprise later. So who am I going to shoot first?” Zachy asked,
laughing to himself.

We all turned around and looked at each other, before we knew what was happening, we all started running up, trying to avoid the horrible shots that were more likely to come next.