Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 34: Bob's POV

Chapter 34- Too Close For My Liking Bob’s POV

It was so freaking horrible! There was one shot after another and we were dodging bullets left and right. Dayna tripped over Frankie, but Gerard, running quickly behind them, helped them up, and just nearly dodging a bullet.

“Anybody have any ideas?” Kristyn asked frantically, making sure I was right behind her.

“Um, go up!” Dayna screamed.

“WE’RE RUNNING OUT OF UP!” Mikey yelled back from the front of the line.

“No, there’s a window up there, we are going to climb out of it, and climb down from there, and run to wherever we can.” Dayna said yelling back.

Sure enough, when we got to the final floor, there was a window, and I broke it. We all helped each other out. There was a small landing right outside the window, so we could all fit. Then there was the little roof thing above the porch, and then there was the ground. We went two by two down to the little roof, careful that we didn’t break it. First Keleigh and Mikey, then Ray and Alaina, then Frankie and Britt, then Dayna and Gerard, and of course now was mine and Kristyn’s turn.

I hate heights, but I needed to save my life. At that point,
Zachy was trying to get through the window. Kristyn and I looked at each other, and jumped to the little roof, and then carefully made it to the ground. All ten of us started running to god knows where, but we weren’t going to stay there long, nope not at all. We wanted to hide out where we knew we’d be safe.

**Alright guys. They are on the run for their lives. In a chapter or two, I am going to fast forward a couple years. They have been hiding out. And My Chemical Romance becomes the next best band, and so on and so forth. So I will obviously let you know which chapter it is, so there is NO confusion xD. Hope you guys liked the update! There will be more soon, so look for it!**