Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 35: Kristyn's POV

Chapter 35- What Now? Kristyn’s POV

We were running to god knows where. Has that been said before? I think it has. We finally came upon a house. We were running so fast, I didn’t realize whose house it was. When we all got upstairs, I realized I was in Gerard and Dayna’s room, and Dayna locked the door, and we all collapsed to the floor, and tried to catch our breaths.

“Al-al-a-alright. Wh-wh-what n-no-now?” I said between breaths.

”Well, we hide out. That’s what we do.” Dayna said grabbing some suit cases from under the bed.

“What do you mean hide out?” I asked kind of rude.

“Well I don’t know about you, but I don’t feel like getting killed today. We’ll just hide out somewhere, in the same state, but somewhere those other guys don’t know about us.” Dayna said sitting down for once.

“So, basically your answer is to hide out until when? It all blows over? They’re going to want to want to kill us sooner or later I’ll have you know. And I don’t think it’s right just to sit and hide out.” I said getting even meaner without meaning to try.

“Well, it’s a good thing I didn’t ask you! If you want to get shot be my guess, but my suggestion is hiding out until we come up with some sort of plan to get them back.” Dayna said just as rude.

She put her head down, and her eyes bugged out. I guess she didn’t mean to be mean either. I just sat there and agreed. Dayna, Gerard, and Mikey all got packed. They took valuables
and everything. Then we went to Ray’s house, cause that’s where the cars were. Ray packed. Then we drove to each other’s houses so we could all pack.

I said goodbye to family and what not. We were moving to another city in Jersey, I had no idea what city, but we drove up on this beautiful little house.

“This use to be my parents house. Now they just have it. They don’t live in it anymore, they obviously live at that other house I
grew up in. They won’t care if we use it. I asked them.” Dayna said grabbing the key from her back pocket.

This house was just right for the ten of us.