Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 44: Ray's POV

Chapter 44- HELP! Ray's POV

I knew I got shot, but how come I wasn't dead? I was shot in the front side of shoulder, kind of close to the chest. It was a miracle I survived that. Alaina was crying, so I reached up and grabbed her arm.

"Oh my god Ray! You're alive!" she sobbed and hugged me.

"Ow, sweety. It does hurt!" I said wincing in terrible pain.

"Sorry." she muttered.

I remembered that we all had weapons, but we only had knives, and how thw hell were they suppose to help us when we are being shot at? Then I remembered that Dayna had the gun.

"Wait! Dayna has the damn gun!" I said out loud.

"Yea, but it is kind of difficiult for her to get a clear shot without her getting shot herself."

Just then, Alaina turned sheet white, and I turned around. There he was, Chris, thinking he was all a hot shot cause he had a gun pointed to my head. I reached for the knife in a way he wouldn't notice.

"Any last words?" he laughed. Alaina started crying and yelling at him.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" she begged.

He just looked at her and smiled. And shook his head. As he walked closer and closer, I held out the knife, and he walked right into it. Blood started pooling over the sharp, shiny, blade. It was warm and a nice crimson color. He looked at me with the upmost fear in his eyes. It looked as though his eyes went from having someone behind them, to having no one at all!

I walked him over to the banister where the stairs were and pushed him over. At the bottom, there was a broken piece of wood sticking out. He fell right on to it. I knew that, that wood had to of pierced muscle, tissue, and many more things. Sorry, I get thoughts like these sometimes. There was a blood pool forming pretty badly. When I looked over, I noticed Katrina stopped what she was doing,and looked at her lifeless boyfriend. She looked down, and then looked at me. She put her gun down, waked back over to the banister to get a better look. She picked her gun back up and started running towards Alaina and I. She emptied it, and reloaded the damn gun.

"Shit, run!" I yelled, but there was no use, there was no safe place to run with bullets flying around in the air.

Alaina just looked defeated, and Katrina kept running towards us.