Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 48: Dayna's POV

Chapter 48- I can't Hold On Anymore! Dayna's POV

I found no truth in Gerard's words. Why? Cause if we haven't killed Matt, Emma, or Wil yet, then there is no way in hell we'll be able to make it. I don't want to use the gun I have, only cause it has one shot in it. I thought it was loaded, but I guess I was wrong. Gerard and I ducked and sid some more, while bulltes just barely grazed us. This wasn't working out like I wanted it to. I turned around and screamed. Emma popped out of no where!

"AHHH! Get the hell away from me!" I screamed. I pointed the gun at her head.

"Oh what are you going to do to me? Put me out of my misery? Please do." she snickered.

I put the gun down. Here I am, normally the tough one of the group, and I couldn't even shoot her! What the hell is wrong with me? I was getting so emotional, and I had no idea why. I felt really sick to my stomach as well. I threw up, and it covered Emma. It kind of reminded me of the exorcist. She looked at me in disgust.

"You my friend, are going to wish you have NEVER done that." she glared at me. She walke away.

"Sweety, are you alright?" Gerard asked grabbing my arm.

"Uh, yea. I think so." I said lying, and putting my hand to my head.

I had the worst headache all of a sudden as well.