Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 51: Matt's POV

Chapter 51- What The Fuck! Matt's POV

So apparently I was the only one left, well except for Emma. What the hell was she going to do? Help me? Now that was funny. I was manning the front door, when I happened to look up. I still kept shooting my gun in random directions. This was all coming close to an end. However, whe I looked up, I see Emma sitting on the edge of the banister.

"What the hell is she doing?" I said to myself.

She grabbed the rope, and satrted lifting up Katrina's body. I knew it! She is such a fucking wimp. She got the body up, and leaned into her pocket and pulled out the remote. I stood up from my station and decided to try and head upstairs. Emma went to drop the body, but when she did so, the body knocked her over, and she held on to Katrina's body.

The rope gave way and both bodies fell. I laughed, thinking she was dead, but no, she was very much alive. She got up, opened the door, and made sure it closed behind her.

I ran back to the door, but it was no use. She made sure I would be trapped in here. I placed my back against the door, and realized I had ran out of amo, then I noticed everyone walking towards me. I looked at them and smiled. I knew this was the end, and that I would be dead. I don't care. It was all worth it!