Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 52: Keleigh's POV

Chapter 52- Kill Me, I Dare You Keleigh's POV

We all crept towards Matt. We all knew he had nothing left. It was the nine of us, against one little person, but we still took precautions just in case.

"What are you guys going to do? Kill me? Please do! I dare you! You'll make my suffering end more quickly!" he laughed.

I was still kind of scared. How could someone want their life to end just like that? Then I heard a noise, while everyone else was bickering.

"Guys shut up! Do you hear that noise?" I yelled.

Everyone got really quiet and listened.

"Thank god! I believe that sounds like sirens, and I believe you are going to jail for a really long time!" Mikey said in a cocky tone.

"Are you fucking kidding me? That fucking douche bag! I am going to strangle her one day, ad she won't expect it." Matt said in a really low tone.

We could all tell he was pissed. The cops came to the door and told everyone to back away,including a reluctant Matt. We did as we were told, and they busted the door down.

"We just got an anonymous call from some lady who said she heard disturbances in this area.

"Anonymous my ass! She was in all this too! Take a look around." Matt said rudely.

The cop looked at the nine of us and raised his eyebrow.

"No! The nine of us had nothing to do with this. They had all the guns! We only killed a few of them out of self defense! We swear! Nothing more. We barely made it out alive!" Gerard explained. The cop then looked at Matt.

"Well, considering I am already fucked by that fucking whore, they are telling the truth. But I am telling you, the person who called you guys, you might want to find, she had much part in this as I did." Matt said, holding his wrists out for them to cuff.

"Watch your back, she will get you guys." Matt said as they took him out of the house.

I could sense it, and I know the rest of ther group thought it too. We all knew he was right, the worst was yet to come, and we had no idea when that was going to be.