Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 53: Gerard's POV

Chapter 53- I Do. Gerard's POV

Today was the day Dayna and I are getting married! I am so excited. Everyone else is excited about us too. Here I am, waiting at the altar with my brother Mikey, Ray, Frankie, and Bob. So I had best men, not a best man, I couldn't choose. She had Britt, Keleigh, and Kristyn as bride's maids. Then there was a picture of Alaina right there, cause she would have been one too. When the music started I got a bit nervous and excited, then I saw her. She was in this beautiful white gown. I am so glad pictures are being taken, cause I will NEVER see her wear white again, that's for damn sure! When she got to the altar, I flipped back her vail, and she was just so beautiful. We went through the whole ordeal. We said our I do's and headed outside to greet and meet people. Then all of a sudden we all heard a big huge bang. Everyone ducked and screamed. We stood up to make sure everyone was okay.

"Dayna sweety, are you alright?" I asked.

Her mouth just quivered. She had her hands clasped over her stomach, then she removed them. There was blood gushing from the hole. She was shot. everyone acted quickly. I looked her in the eyes, and she started crying. I grabbed her, and laid her on the gorund so we could put pressure on the wound better.

"I - I- I love you." she managed to say between breaths.

"NO! This is not goodbye. I love you too! But hear me now! You are going to live Mrs. Way, there is no way you're dying." I screamed.

The ambulance was on it's way. You could hear the sirens. She smiled weakly. I think she did not believe my words. I held her hand. When the ambulance got there, the guys took over. They were amazed she held on this long. I went into the ambulance with her, and just held on to her hand.

"Mr.Way? We have to inform you that it will be a miracle if she even makes it to the hospital. Who ever shot her wanted her dead, and they might just get their wish." the guy said.

I was so pissed and upset. I wouldn't hear it. She's going to live, right?