Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 58: Emma's POV

Chapter 58- I Know They'll Come, They Have To! Emma's POV

I know they'll come looking for me. It won't take them long to figure out that I killed their precious Dayna. I had to kill her. It was my job. It was so easy this time around too. I thought she was still on the breathing tube, but I was wrong. Well, what did that matter? I still had a syringe what god knows what in it. I didn't care what I pumped into her, just as long as it got the job done. It was kind of viloent if you ask me. I dressed up like one of the nurses. I went to walk in her room, and I just got a smile from another, she must have mistaken me for someone else.

I planned on getting kicked out and caught, but that didn't happen, it just made my job a lot easier. I walked into her room where she was sleeping. I huddled in a corner and got the syringe ready. So I was killing an old friend. So what? I grabbed her arm,and took an alcohol pad to clean it. She started to stir. I started to panic. The adrenalin started running and I loved every moment of it! I tried to act normal, then she looked at me.

"Emma? NO! God! HEL-" she started to say.I covered her mouth quickly.

"No no no. Mustn't talk loudly. Don't worry. This is going to be quick and painless. So shh." I said in a calm tone.

She tried to struggle under my weight but it was no use, she was just too weak from everything in previous events. I stuck the needle in her and pumped in all the contents. She started to cry. I got off of her, and within seconds she started convulsing. Her body was thrashing around from side to side. I realized she had pushed the emergency call button. Her body stopped moving and the monitor went flat line. I knew she was dead.I was going to put her body up right, but the nurses were sure to come any second, so I darted out of there. I felt no remorse, and why should I? The fights between two classes of people were finally coming to an end.