The End of Everything

Chapter Three

Frank’s POV

I wrapped my arms tightly around Amber’s trembling figure. Her tears felt like ice against my bare arms. I whispered comforting words in her ear, but they didn’t seem to breach her mind. She continued to tremble horrendously and Gerard began panicing as to why she begun acting like this.

“Gerard, calm down,” I said as calmly as I possibly could at that point in time, “just get a blanket or something.” Gerard returned quickly and handed my the warm sheet. I wrapped her up in it and left to get the first aid kit.

Gerard’s POV

As Frank left the room I crouched next to Amber and gave her a friendly hug. I sighed into her hair and begun singing our new song. “Would you stay, right here, if I tell you, that someone out there loves you? Would you stay, right here, and then I’ll tell you that someone out there loves you after all,” my voice trailed off as I heard Frank’s feet stop in their tracks at the door. I whispered, “I think Frankie loves you,” into her hair.

Amber’s POV

“I think Frankie loves you,” Gerard whispered into my hair, a small smile tugged at my lips. All throughts were chased away with that simple statement. Gerard pulled away and Frank took his spot in front of me. Frank pulled my arm out from under the blanket and bandaged up my wrist., the smile lingering upon my lips and my mind remained at ease. Although, my flesh burned under his touch I didn’t care. Frank then looked up suddenly and smiled at me. I loked down at my perfectly bandaged wrist, much better than I ever could do.

“Thanks,” I mumbled and moved my arm so I could pull the sleeve down.

“What’s taking you boys so long?” Donna asked coming down into the bathroom entrance, “oh, hello Amber, you alright?”

“Yes,” I said the smile on my lips slipping out once more, “just slipped.”

“Alright sweetie,” Donna smiled as she pulled Gerard out by his ear and lightly scolded him for being away from guests.

“You gunna be okay?” Frank asked as he stood up, also helping me up.

“Yeah,” I smiled a genuine smile for the first time in years. Frank led me away from the basement and back upstairs into the livingroom. He took a set on the couch and pulled me with him. Frank sat me between himself and the couched arm.

“Hiya!” Frank said cheerily to Ray.

“Hi,” Ray said a little apprehensively.

“Whatcha up to?” Frank asked with a giggle as he put an arm around me.

“Nothing,” he responded. I felt a heat wave race to my cheeks and I looked down embarrassedly.

“Frank! Stop smothering the poor girl!” Don scolded from across the room playfully. Frank let out his high pitched girly giggle and hugged me closer.

“Never!” he giggled. I felt my face heat up again and I hid my face from view beneath locks of light brown. “Yum, you’re hair smells like lavender,” Frank muttered into the top of my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment people, plaese? I'm starting the next update and hoping it will be done soon, cuz then I can post it in a week and you won't have to wait too long. Oh, and I'm sorry that it's short and that it's been a while.