We Are All a Bunch of Animals That Never Pay Attention in School

Kissy

Cp. 11 – Kissy
Gerard’s P.O.V

I walked into the kitchen to make some coffee for myself or maybe Frank too if he wanted.

Pete use to stay over nights. And when I woke up, he was always downstairs in the kitchen making me some coffee. I use to throw my arms around his waist and tell him how much I loved him. I felt some warm water ran down my face. Am I crying again?. I frozen for a second as I felt two arms ran around my waist. I thought it was Pete, but then I noticed it was actually Frank. Their kisses and touch are so similar, yet so different. This is making me so lost. I love Pete as much as before he cheated on me, but I would also get lost in Frank's kisses and arms. Does that mean I am having feelings for Frank too? God dammit you Gerard! How can you fall so fast for another guy? You had just been dumped!

I stayed over that night. We watched a horror movie and it had obviously scared the living shit out of Frank. I can't believe that he was actually scared by those stupid, fake, non-frightening scene. Frank was too frightened to be slept alone, he had me to sleep with him in his room, how scary was that!?

"Uh... Gerard?"

"Why are you still awake?" I asked in a sleepy voice.

"Gerard, I think there's something under my bed." Wtf?

"Oh come on Frank, that is so ridiculous."

"Gerard! I can really feel something."

"Feel yourself."

"Gerard!"

"Frank!"

"I am serious."

"Am too"

"......"

"You’re such a sissy. Ok, what do you want me to do? Flick over your bed and tell you that THERE IS NOTHING!?"

"Come up and sleep with me." ……

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious." Should I go? I can't swear that nothing would happen, and I believe he can't either.

"Please Gerard, or else I’m not gonna have any sleep tonight. Or maybe I’ll scream in the middle of the night then you won't get any sleep either. Come on I won't eat you up." As if you can read my mind.

I got up from my sleeping bag and crawled onto his bed. He clenched my body tight as soon as I got on it.

"Uh...Frank? Do you think...?"

"No I don't. It is your problem. You shouldn't have chosen that movie. So you're gonna pay for it. Now, go to sleep."

"Oh I see. So it's my fault. I’m so sorry little Frankie dear." I said sarcastically.

There was a pause.

"Are you ok Frank?"

"Uh... what did you just call me? "

"Frankie, I suppose. Is there any problem?"

"No, no, not at all." Although it's so dark, I know Frank must have blushed.

Silence.

“Frank?”

“Uh?”

“That was actually so LAME.”

…………

“Shut the hell up and sleep! Gerard!”

I looked at him with a little smile on my face. I’m glad that I had finally found a place where I could stay. I thought I was gonna kill myself. And there he was, not even asking a question, just held me tightly in his arms, making me feel alive again. I relaxed myself in his arms and thanked god for giving me this man. I had to admit that I was really glad that he was there.

*

I woke up in the middle of the night. Feeling something on me. A hand ran up my skin and brushed my hair. I shivered. What the bloody hell is that? Is it the thing that Frank “felt”?

“Frank…?” I whispered.

“Umm?”

“Frank!? Fuck that’s you? Oh my god, you freaked me out.” I put a hand on him, trying to push him off my. But he wouldn’t move an inch.

“What the hell Frank?” He pushed both of his hands beside my head and slowly inched forward.

“What the f…” I felt his lips on mine, I moaned softly. My brain didn’t tell me to push him away, infect, I pulled him closer with my hands on his neck.

“Frank…stop…” He knew I didn’t mean those words. He pushed his tongue on my lower lip. I opened my mouth to let him in. We made out for about ten minutes before I was too tired to carry on and drift back to sleep.