We Are All a Bunch of Animals That Never Pay Attention in School

Boyfriend

Cp. 14 – Boyfriend
Gerard’s P.O.V

Frank fell asleep on my lap. I brushed some of his hair out of his face. He looks so fragile when he is asleep. He’s so young, and has a pure heart filled up with love for me. How am I able to resist that? I wanted a normal and simple love life, with the one I loved. Being with Pete was more like living in fantasy, it was like a dream. The more it seems like a dream, the more it hurts when problems started to hollow around us. But Frank’s different. Different from Pete. He was not like some kind of soccer star at school and easily surrounded by tons of girls and made me suffocate whenever I stand beside him. It was good to know that he had once really in loved with me, but still, it was too much for me, the little, not noticeable Gerard. It’s killing me slowly. And I’m gonna get out of it.

I placed a pillow under Frank's head and covered his body with a blanket. I think I’m gonna write a letter for Pete. Now, how the hell am I gonna give it to him?

*A week later*
No one’s P.O.V

“Uhh...”

“Hey! It’s you!”

“Um...yeah, this is...”

“Come’n in.” It was the ‘little guy’ who gave the letter to Gerard last time.

“So, what’s your name?”

“Patrick, Patrick Stump.” (Patrick!!! I love you way much more than Pete!)

“Oh…”

“May I ask you a question?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Are you Pete’s boyfriend?” Gerard looked a little bit shocked about Patrick’s straight question.

“What made you think of that?”

“I…I don’t know. I just saw Pete cried for about…I don’t know exactly how long but he just cried so hard after he’d read your letter. I know you must be some special person to him…I…” Patrick started to stutter. Gerard knows what was going on. He smiled a little and patted Patrick’s shoulder.

"Patrick, look. It’s really complicated and I don't want to talk about it anymore. But, um... yeah, I was his boyfriend. WAS. I think we, um...kind of like, broke up." Gerard stuttered.

"You wrote the letter and told him that you wanted to break up with him. And you just left him in that damn boarding school to cry his heart out." Patrick stated sarcastically.

He didn't know why he felt that bad for Pete. Like, he never tried to care about anyone ever since his family dumped him in that fucking boarding school. His heart shattered into pieces when he saw Pete cried with the letter in his hands shaking, the letter was nearly soaked with tears. He saw him read the letter over and over again. Tears fell fiercely, and he, his new fellow roommate Patrick Stump, stood beside him. He was in such a word cal-de-sac. He felt like a fool, useless dumbass. He wanted to make his roommate feel better, but there was actually nothing for him to do. He didn't know him well. He didn't even have a single idea of what was going on or what made him cried like that. At that moment, he hated Gerard, very much to kill him, as he knew the letter was from him. Patrick felt a hand squeezing his shoulder, bringing him back from his memories. Gerard gave him an understanding look and sign.

"Me and Pete are over and he has to get over it, so don't get yourself too worried." Gerard forced a smile that made Patrick sign.

"I understand, I understand."

----------------------------------------------
Sorry for the super late update. It’s not that I haven’t got enough comments so I didn’t update, it’s I got a see of tests and quizzes last week and I barely got time to sit in front of the computer. But last time I really didn’t get enough comments :(
Comments plz!!!