We Are All a Bunch of Animals That Never Pay Attention in School

Be with me

Cp.15 – Be with me
Gerard’s P.O.V

Patrick left and I am now trying to concentrate on my homework. Lame. I have barely read those questions. How am I supposed to do my work? I can't stop myself from thinking of Frankie. I missed him so much. We haven't seen each other since I insist in believing Pete. I wanted to tell him how I fell about him now. I want to tell him that my finally choice was him, how I want to spent my life with him. The feelings of Frankie filled up my brain so I gave up on doing my work and try to do something worthy.

Frank’s P.O.V

I picked up my drawing and signed. I suck at drawing. Why aren't I blessed with the talent to draw like Gerard? Oh shit, did I just mention Gerard? I have been avoiding thoughts of Gerard for the whole week. Apparently, Gerard is gonna choose that fucking liar. And maybe the next time I saw him, he would be in Pete’s arms again telling me how sorry he was to use me for the few days that Pete had left him alone. Fuck that. Gerard isn't that kind of people. I should have faith in Gerard and confident in myself. Calm down Frankie.

"Hey Frankie."

"Holy shit!!!" I knocked a cup of water down and it had got my painting soaked.

"Shit." Now I had to start it all over again.

I turned around to see who was the dipshit that did this shit to me. My mouth dropped on to the floor as I saw Gerard standing in front of me.

"What the hell Gerard? How did you get in!?"

"Well, the front door was unlocked."

"Oh..." Play cool Frankie. Play. Cool.

"So, what do you want?" I managed to say it in a calm voice.

"Frankie, look, I’m sorry about...everything that had happened, but I’m here to tell you that I would want to be with you. For the rest of my life..." Gerard blushed after saying that.

I slapped Gerard hard on the face. He jerked and backed off with a hand covering his slapped face.

“Shit! What the hell Frank!?” He exclaimed.

“……”

“……”

I bursted into laughter and hugged Gerard excitedly, jumping around.

“Sorry Gerard, I was too excited and I, I fear that I was dreaming. That’s too good Gerard! Oh yes!!!” I kept on jumping around the room.

“Uh…Frankie? Can I ask you a question?

“Yes honey?”

“If that’s the case, you should be slapping yourself, not me.”

“I would look stupid if I slapped myself and find out it actually wasn’t a dream.” I looked at him innocently and saw him smirked.

“Oh dear Frankie, your little friend Gerard just got hurt here.” He rubbed his chest with a fake heart-broken look on his face.

“Let meee make it betterrrrrr!!!” I jumped on to Gerard and gave him a passionate kiss.

Then I realized something very important.

“Uh…Gerard?” Gerard was apparently still in a daze after the hot kiss.

“Yeah baby?”

“As a friend and a new lover, you should have the responsibility to help me do my drawing all over again.”

He gazed through the room and finally found the drawing that just got drenched in water because of his sudden appear.

“Well honey, I think I can fix that.”

Yeay!

----------------------------------------------------------
This could be the end of the story or I can make it double length.
Still interested?