We Are All a Bunch of Animals That Never Pay Attention in School

Brothers

Cp.16 – Brothers
Mikey’s P.O.V

Holy shit.

I gasped loudly when I saw Frank and my big brother making out on the couch. I did know Frank got feelings for Gerard but I didn’t know that the feeling was mutual. Wait, does that mean Gerard broke up with Pete? Cool! Not that I hate Pete, it’s just…Umm…Pete is some kind of super popular sports star in school, and it would be quite odd if his boyfriend’s brother and friends are some of the most isolated kids in school. At first, me, Ray and Bob wouldn’t believe it when the rumors were spread all over the school. It felt like Gerard had betrayed us when I first saw him kissing Pete. We though that Pete made a huge gap between Gerard and us and I was no longer his close little brother. That’s why we seemed not to like Pete very much. So it’s not really his fault though. It’s just us being…uhh…whatever you call. So, it’s a good thing that Frank and my brother finally got together. Maybe I have to leave them alone for a while now…

Gerard’s P.O.V

I panicked when I saw Mikey walked through the door and probably saw Frank and I making out on the couch, cause it was a bad memory last time he saw me kissing Pete. He didn’t act odd at the first place, so I assumed he was cool about it. But soon, I knew I was terribly wrong. He refused to talk to me like for three days and yelled something about betraying him when I tried to ask him what had happened.

Frank soon left as the sun was dying down. I immediately ran up stairs to check up on Mikey to see if he is mad or something. He was sitting at his desk writing. He smiled and greeted me, which made me sighed in relief.

“What?” He asked, arching an eyebrow.

“So…you’re ok with the…um…Frank and I had…” I stuttered.

“Got together.” He helped me finish. “It’s cool.”

“Is it? So you’re ok with that?”

“Yeah, why not?”

“You freaked me out last time, when you saw Pete with me, remember?”

“Yeah, of course. How would I forget? I’m totally ok with you and Frank being together. I didn’t like Pete to be with you is ‘cuz I felt like I’m no longer that close to you anymore. It feels horrible.” I nodded knowingly and hugged him.

“Well then, there is one thing you have to bear in mind,” I pulled out from the hug and looked at him sternly in the eye.

“There is nothing in this world that could alienate us, never.” Mikey sighed with a smile on him face and hugged me again.

I love my little brother.

------------------------------------------------
Thanks for DarkenedHearts’ comments and suggestions. I decided not to write a sequel but to continue the story and make it double length. You guys’ comments rox! I read them like ten times each day.
Sorry for the short-ness of the story. I’m gonna have the term-end test and so I think it’s gonna stay short or maybe long updates.