We Are All a Bunch of Animals That Never Pay Attention in School

Assuring

Cp.18 – Assuring
Frank’s P.O.V

Gerard drove in silence as I tilted my head looking out of the window. He knew I don't feel like talking about it now. I’m still in some stupid arguments with myself, despite the fact that I’m sure Gerard is going to making me spill it out even though I fell shy telling him things like that anyways.

"Hey, hey Frankie." "Hum? What?" "We’re there." I looked around and find myself sitting in Gerard’s car in front of my house. And I still haven't told Gerard what's bothering me!

"Gerard would you like to come in or something? Cuz my mom isn't coming back tonight, so we’re kind of..." "Yeah let's go in." Gerard cut me off in the middle of my sentence. Am I that annoying?

I jumped onto my bed, laying flat on it. Gerard came in right after me. He sat at the end of my bed, still looking at me concerned. Oh yeah, we still got this little problem to solve.

"So babe, what is it that bothers you?" I sat up and leaned against the wall. Sigh. Do it Frank.

"Nothing really, I was just...thinking about...uh.."

"Yes?"

"Gerard, I just..."

"Spill it."

See you moron!!! You made Gerard felt annoyed! Why couldn't you just fucking spit it out!?

"I was thinking that are you being with me just to piss Pete off and make him get back to you. You know, Pete is some kind of cool kid in school and I’m just a little kid who's quite fucked up all the time...I know it may sound stupid but I was just kind of wondering if you really..." Gerard’s lips on mine cut me off. This is the second time he had cut me off in the middle of my sentence. Well, not that I mind. I kissed back quite pathetically eagerly. I melt into this connection. How long have I been longing for his touch? His soft lips on mine. Oh my god am I thinking too much while kissing? Gerard pulled away for air, me obviously blushing and panting fiercely. He smiled at me contently and I fell into a daze just to look into his hazel eyes. He sighed and blushed a little.

"...would you ... bemyboyfriend?" he asked shyly.

"What?"

"I said would you be me boyfriend?" he repeated looking on the floor.

What!!?? Did the hottest guy in school plus my dream man just asked me to be his boyfriend? I must be dreaming of these wishful thoughts again. I went to space for a moment and slam myself back to the reality. What the…is it…?

"HELL YEAH of course I want to be your boyfriend!!!" I jumped on to Gerard and squeezed him tightly till he squeaked for air.

He giggled after I released him from my embrace. God I can’t believe this is actually happening. “So, we’re um, boyfriends now?” I asked shyly. I know the answer of course, but I just want to hear it from Gerard’s mouth. Pensy.

“Yeah honey, we’re boyfriends now. And you better bear in mind that I love because I love you. Not that I want to make Pete jealous and be back with me. Ok?” he asked me with a loving smile on his face.

“Yeah, I will remember that, and uh…” Damn it Frank! Say it!

“I love you too.”

-----------------------------------------------
God I finally got a chapter up…*still working on exams*
Comments will make me have good results XD