We Are All a Bunch of Animals That Never Pay Attention in School

Seeing again isn’t a good thing

Cp. 19 – Seeing again isn’t a good thing
Frank’s P.O.V

We laid down on my bad and chatted for about an hour before Gerard suggested we should go out and get some food or what ever we felt like to do. So I agreed and we’re now in this restaurant ordering our food. I was going to ask Gerard if he wanted to spend tonight at mine or not when I felt a strong fist hit square on my face.

“What the hell…?” I covered my left cheek and tried to regain vision through my now starting to get blurry eyes. But all I heard was

“Shit! Pete calm down…can’t you hear me? Pete!”

“No Patrick, this is the fucker who stole my boyfriend, for god sake get the fuck off me!”

Oh great so it is Pete and some guy called Patrick who is one trying to beat the shit out of me cause I “stole” HIS Gerard and the other one trying not to let him beat the shit out of me. How INTERESTING.

“Pete, stop. I don’t want anyone to get hurt so I suggest you to go to the washroom now, and calm yourself down before talking to me again.” I relaxed when I heard the calm and concerned voice from Gerard and his body figure in front of me probably protecting.

Luckily, Pete DID listen to Gerard and went to calm himself down. So this Patrick guy is now standing beside us and keep repeating that how sorry he is and how he shouldn’t bring Pete out and something that clearly isn’t his fault.

“Sorry guys, I …didn’t know we would see you here …um…of course I wouldn’t but still sorry about Pete and …are you ok?” He turned to look at me. “I saw Pete punched quite hard.” Oh yeah, tell me about that. I just shook my head and gave him the best assuring smile I could give at that moment.

“No, really Patrick, it’s totally not your fault. And we’ll try our best to work thing out later. Uh…Frank are you all right?” Oh, I see you finally did ask. “Yeah, I’m ok.” Gerard pat me on my shoulder and turned to face Patrick again.

“So… would you wanna come over later…have some drinks or chat for a while?” My eyes widened as I finally figured out what the hell was Gerard actually talking about. Gerard saw my expression and let out a little giggle. “Mikey’s spending the night with his girlfriend so there should be no problem.” He placed a hand on my thigh and rubbed it gently. No! That isn’t the bloody point! Why would I care about Mikey being here or not? You’re fucking inviting a guy just attempted to beat the shit out of your boyfriend to come over to yours? Well that’s insane in case you haven’t found out. Or maybe you want him to continue beating me up when we got to yours? Or maybe you’re just asking me to leave you alone with these guys.

“But, Gerard. Pete just…”

“Oh baby, it was just a impulse for him to see us together here. I’m sure he would get over it soon.” Oh well, I DOUBT! I crossed my arms in front of my chest and pouted. No way this is gonna happen.

“Come on, Frank. I haven’t seen these two guys for a while.” Well maybe that’s cause you shouldn’t be seeing them around. This time, it’s Gerard’s turn to pout in front of me. Oh for god sake you know I can’t resist that face! “Ok, whatever.” I looked away and Gerard turned back to Patrick again, who was watching us playing around for the whole time but didn’t give a sound. Man, this kid is weird.

“So, you wanna come around?” Gerard asked with a beaming smile.

“Why yeah, why not. But I don’t know if it’s ok for Pete cause…” Patrick started to stutter, AGAIN.

“Don’t worry, he’ll be fine.” I just hate it when Gerard seems to know everything and telling everyone that everything is ok.

Especially when he’s terribly right.

---------------------------------------------------------
OMG the exam’s over!!!! *does dance* so maybe I’ll update it more frequently.
Comments please.