We Are All a Bunch of Animals That Never Pay Attention in School

New relationship

Cp.20 – New relationship
Frank’s P.O.V

So now I’m in my boyfriend’s house, kind of cozy, kind of mellow, great to spend time with him, GOD DAMN IT DON’T LIE TO YOURSELF! Ok, Pete Wentz is sitting right next to Gerard and using his horribly threatening eyes to peel off my skin and hearing me scream please let me go I’ll give you back your Gerard or something like that. But too bad, you ain’t gonna get him back. Cuz’ he’s mine, MINE. Well, I’m not feeling quite well being stared for a long time so maybe I’ll go upstairs to lay down for a while or maybe go to the bathroom and puke.

Ew…I hate vomiting. Is it the things that I’ve eaten had some problem or am I really that scared of Pete? No, no, no way. I stood up from the water closet and wipe my mouth with a damp cloth. God this is weird. Should I go down and sit there, being peeled off mentally again? Or should I just tell Gerard that I’m not feeling well so maybe I can stay in his room and doze off for a while.

Gerard’s P.O.V

Frank went up stairs. It’s been a while so I was getting worried. I excused myself so I could check if he’s ok or not. But Pete stood up and pressed me back down on my seat.

“No, you’ll stay here and I will go and check him out.” I hesitated when I saw panic in Patrick’s eyes. But I trust Pete. He’s not that immature, he knows what is the right thing to do and what is not. Like I said, the hitting thing was just an impulse. Well, I hope I’m right. For god sake I’m not really that sure that Pete isn’t gonna lose his mind on this and beat Frank up again.

Patrick and I watched Pete went upstairs and I thought I heard Patrick sighed heavily.

“What’s the matter?” I really like this Patrick kid though. He’s some kind of chubby kid that has his way of cuteness.

“I only wish that I could be just like you…Oh shit, no, nothing I didn’t say anything!” Patrick’s cheeks turned bright red and shook his head fiercely. Sometimes he really acts like a girl. Haha.

“No, Patrick, tell me. You can tell me everything you want. I promise I won’t tell anyone.” I smiled assuring at him. Ok I admit that I’m being nosy, but being nosy can also help someone out, right? Say right.

“Gerard…you’re some kind of super hot guy and many people are attracted to you. Pete likes you, that Frank likes you, and I believe there are more people out there stalking you all the time. And I’m just this dumb looking chuddy nerd in hell.”

“Uh…” I raised a brow at his statement. Not sure what to say next.

“Well…ok, but please don’t tell anyone. You got to promise me that…ok?”

“Yeah, sure I promise.”

“Um…I kind of like…like, ihadacrushonpete.” Patrick looked down on his fingers and started rubbing them nervously.

“Oh I see.” I said it short and clear.

“What? You heard it? I thought you wouldn’t…”

“Well yeah I heard it. Cuz’ I was half expecting it.” I beamed a smile at an utter nervous Patrick.

“Uh!? You know? Why… I …”

“You were really concerned about Pete last time I saw you. Remember? The time you gave Pete’s letter to me? Your concern was actually quite a ‘out of friends being’ concern. You know?” I was really sorry about cutting Patrick in the middle of the sentence, but it was too annoying to see him stuttering around. Not that I don’t like it, he’s cute when he does that, but still, too much ain’t good.

“Oh…sorry, I, uh…didn’t know. I guess.” Patrick laughed to himself nervously.

There was then an awkward silence.

“I think you should ask him out or do something about your feelings for him.” I said calmly after a few minutes. Patrick shot his head up and looked at me as if I had grown two heads. “Are you kidding?”

“To my knowledge, no.”

“But he just got dumped by his boyfriend. Do you really think that’s appropriate?” Oh, that’s sarcastic.

“Maybe not too soon then, but I seriously think that you should do something about it.”

Silence.

“I think your right.” Sighs.

----------------------------------------------------
Long update for the 20th chapter *claps*
Hope you guys like it