We Are All a Bunch of Animals That Never Pay Attention in School

The Fight

Cp.22 – The Fight
Gerard’s P.O.V

I’m really grateful to find Pete liked Patrick’s accompany. And Patrick is having quite a huge crush on Pete too. I wonder when would Pete figure out Patrick’s feelings for him. It would probably take a long time, to my experience. Pete is like, never gives a damn about others feelings. I felt sorry for Patrick to fall in love with this blunt but sadly hot creature. Ha ha. But I also hope that they’ll end up happy. They look so perfect together. One always seen to be confidant and one is always shy and seemed not to know what to do. They are like, born to be together. In which I envied a lot. I wish Frank and I could be like that.

Pete and Patrick hang out with Frank and I more often after the last visit. They came to my house mostly in weekends and holidays. Their school had these holidays for students to go back home and visit their friends and parents, but since their parents probably won’t want to see them, they just hang out with us or as well maybe burn down my kitchen when I was out with Frank. I lived with Mikey. Mom sometimes comes and looks if everything’s fine with us. Mikey had once spent a weekend with all four of us and he said he felt nothing but the fifth wheel so he actually spends most of those days with his girlfriend. Which is perfectly fine with us. I wouldn’t want my brother to bored out because of my sake.

*

No one’s P.O.V

It was three in the afternoon when the bell at the front door rang. “I’ll get it.” Gerard got up from the coach and turned the knob, only to find a nervous, lost puppy dog looking Pete standing at the footsteps.

“What the hell happened?” Gerard gasped and asked concerned.

“I don’t know, Gerard, I don’t…” Pete shook his head slightly and mumbled under his breath walking past Gerard to sit beside Frank on the coach.

“Wow, hey buddy. Where’s Patrick…holy crap! Are you crying?” Frank was stunned but soon snapped back and put a hand across Pete’s shoulder rocking him back and forth slowly.

“Fuck no, I’m not crying…” Sure Pete wasn’t crying but those blood shoot eyes showed that he HAD BEEN crying.

“So what is it? Is there something we can do to help?” Gerard kneeled on the floor beside Pete.

“Patrick…” Pete blinked furiously trying to hold back tears.

“Patrick what?” Gerard and Frank asked in unison.

“I don’t know! I just told him a girl in our class is hot and I was planning to date her…and he just uh! I don’t know. He acted like…” Pete rubbed his eyes and pouted.

“Uh!!!” Gerard threw his arms in the air and roared. He rubbed his nose and started walking up the stairs shaking his head.

“What!? What did I do?” Pete grabbed Frank’s shoulders, confused. Frank giggled and patted away Pete’s hand. Frank finally spoke after a few more giggles.

“Hmhm…Well Pete, what do you think Gerard would do if I told him there’s this girl, hot as a forest fire and I was planning to date a her?”

“Uh…he would walk away, ignoring you till you apologize?” Pete asked still confused.

“Exactly.” Frank stated like a therapist.

*

“Hello?”

“Hey, Patrick.”

“Gerard? Oh, so I guess Pete turned up to you guys. Don’t even bother.” Patrick hiss, anger still clear in his voice.

“What? Pete? No, I just thought maybe I should call you cuz you and Pete didn’t show up today as planned. Why? What happened?” Gerard lied way too naturally.

“Oh really? Sorry man, there’re some argument between Pete and I. And I kind of… just walked away and didn’t call back since.” Patrick laughed nervously.

“Well? So what’s that about? Or do you even want to talk about it? I’m here if you wanna talk, you know.” Gerard flipped himself on to his bed and held the phone between his shoulder and chin. He randomly picked a book from his nightstand and tried to make himself sound as casual as humanly possible. Although Patrick couldn’t see him, he still wants to make himself seemed casual.

---------------------------------
I heard some rumors about Gerard called the engagement off. Any idea?