We Are All a Bunch of Animals That Never Pay Attention in School

Am I mad? Hell yeah I am

Cp.5 - am I mad? Hell yeah I am
Frank’s P.O.V

Hi everyone, I'm frank. (Readers: wtf?) Don't say that to me, I'm just trying to cheer myself up since I'm living in misery lately. Watching Gerard...y'know, hanging out with...y'know, that guy, where I can't have anything to do about it...ahhhhhhhh!!!

I always look at them with anger filled in my eyes. And apparently Gerard thinks I'm mad at him, cuz' he actually did ask me am I angry with him. Now, see how nice and caring my angel is, that EMO kid just doesn't match him. I had been feeling happy for a while cuz' that means he did care about me. But now I'm feeling bad again. I really like him, from the deepest down of my heart.

I shift my body to face Mikey. I can't swallow my sandwich if I'm looking at Gerard and Pete making out, I'll probably vomit in the next few seconds.

"What's up with you these days, Frank? You're acting strange." Mikey asked.

"Nothing, I just..." I peeked at Gerard's direction then continued "just...nothing."

Mikey paused for a moment then ginned widely. “Oh, I get it. You had a crush on my brother!”

“Hell no I did not!” I don’t know why but I just don’t feel like anyone to know about me having feelings for Gerard. Not even Mikey. Well, of course not Mikey, he’s Gerard’s baby brother.

“Oh don’t be shy. You’re the zillionth human being in this universe that had a crush on my brother. Many people envied that Pete Wentz. Go for him if you want to, I don’t like his boyfriend anyway. It would be cool if you and Gerard are together. I’m totally on your side. I would do anything just to get you with Gerard.” He said in an (fake) encouraging tone. I gave him an eye roll and turned to face Bob and Ray.

“Yeah, Mikey’s right, we’ll do anything just to get rid of that Pete Wentz and get you two together.” Bob said sarcastically.

“DAMN YOU GUYS! I AM NOT HAVING ANY CRUSH ON HIM!!!” I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I soon realized that I’ve made a big mistake. The guys laughed and I can feel Gerard looking at this direction. I blushed and hid myself behind Mikey. They laughed even louder. Dammit!

*

Gerard halted me at the school entrance. Fuck. I’m not in a mood to talk to him now. I’m still pissed off by the lunchtime incident.

“Frank!”

“What!?” I turned around and look him in the eye. Oh my god he’s such a plain beauty.

“Are you mad at me?” He scratches behind his head, looking concerned.

Oh no, not this again!

“No! I’ve told you for a million times no. I. am. not!”

Gerard seemed a little bit shocked, and then he looked away. I regret my words immediately. How dare for me to make my angel upset?

“It sounds like you are.” He mumbled.

“No, I’m not. Seriously, no.” My voice suddenly softened.

“Then why are you always looking at me like you’re trying to kill me?” I’m trying to kill the person BESIDE you.

“Just…forget about it. Nothing really, trust me." I would never let myself hate you.

“Ok, cool. Bye then.”

I watch him running towards Pete and they walked out of the school, hand in hand. I did not miss the disgusted look that Pete Wentz gave me. Now I’m really trying to kill someone.

“Hi, Frank.”

“Hey.” It is the girl who asked me for lunch before.

“Are you…going some where…”

“Nope, just back home.”

“Great! Can I walk with you?”

“Are we heading the same direction?”

“Ah…Yeah!” I can feel that she’s lying, but I don’t care. I'm tired.

Whatever.