We Are All a Bunch of Animals That Never Pay Attention in School

Who?

Cp.6 - Who?
Gerard's P.O.V (finally!)

"DAMN YOU GUYS! I AM NOT HAVING ANY CRUSH ON HIM!!!"

I looked up from my lunch box and stared at where the yelling sound came from. Mikey and his friends are sitting under a tree not far away from Pete and me. It should be the kid who came for Mikey a couple days ago who was yelling (are there too many WHOs?). He's having a crush on somebody? How cute. I looked at him. We had an eye contact and he hid himself behind Mikey almost immediately. Why is he acting like that? He's been acting so strange ever since I first talked to him. Is he mad at me? No I don't think so. I've already asked him if he is or not, and the answer is no! Umm...maybe I should ask him once more...

I felt Pete squeezed my hand and looking concerned. I gave him an assuring smile then continued my lunch.

I love my boyfriend. I wonder what would life be after leaving high school, together with him. I looked at Pete with a little smile on my face. I have to cherish every moment I spent with him.

Frank’s P.O.V

“Hey Frank. Would you like to have lunch with me today? Pete’s sick.”

“Umm…” So I get it, I'm a replacement.

“Please?” He pleaded.

“Yeah.” I would go for it even though I may be some kind of pathetic replacement.
Just for my angel.

I watched Gerard walking down the hallway and signed. Spending my lunchtime with Gerard would be the highlight of the week since, I’ve almost been spending most of the time with that girl, and it has been boring. It is Angela I think. Now I’m gonna think of an excuse of not having lunch with Angela. Think, think…think… Why is she restraining my lunchtime anyway? She doesn’t own me.

Oh I can’t wait to have lunch with Gerard.

*

“So…what’s you’re next lesson?” Gerard asked, holding a sandwich in his hand.

“Fucking music.” I pouted.

“You don’t like music?”

“I like music but I don’t like "the" music which is thought by our wonderful, lovely, bloody hell McCracken.” I sounded like a British royal.

“So you don’t like Bert.” He giggled a little.

“Bert?”

“Yeah, Bert McCracken.”

“You two, friends?”

“Yup, pretty close ones.” Oh fuck. Why is my angel friends with all the people I hate?

“Changing subject required here.” Gerard laughed and nodded.

Gerard’s P.O.V

It seems that Frank didn’t like Bert very much. I know it’s really hard to imagine, he’s like…too messed up. Well, I understand that. Change subject.

“So who are you having a crush on? I heard you yelled at Mikey at the other day.” He growled. I laughed. I purposely asked that question because I knew he wouldn’t like this subject either. Hahaha. But I really wanna to know which lucky boy/girl caught Frank’s heart. Maybe I can be a helping hand on matching them. His eyes widened and blushed, looking away from my eyes. If he won’t answer, then maybe I’ll make the question easier to answer.

“Boy or girl? Tall or short? Fat or skinny? What grand is he/she in? Is he/she beautiful/handsome? When did you two met? Does he/she knows about your feelings?” I saw Frank rolled his eyes and shook his head vigorously.

“Come on, don’t be shy. I know I’m being nosy but I really wanna know!” I shook his body back and forth, pleading for his answer.

Frank’s P.O.V

I looked at Gerard and signed. It wouldn’t hurt if I tell him the answers briefly.

“BoyMediumheightCan’ttellThreeyearsolderthanmeHandsomeFirstdayofschoolNo”

“Would you mind repeating that once more?”

“YES.” That is what briefly means.