We Are All a Bunch of Animals That Never Pay Attention in School

The agony

Cp.9 – The agony
Gerard’s P.O.V

I walked back into the classroom, sitting in a corner. Frank’s words kept playing in my head over and over again.

Pete’s cheating on me.

No fucking way.

There's no way Pete's cheating on me. I loved him so much and he loved me too. I know it! Nothing’s wrong. Everything went so normal. But on the other hand, despite knowing Frank just for a few months, I know he wouldn't lie to me. He never did. The rational side of me is telling me to listen to Frank and maybe check up on Pete, just for once, that wouldn't hurt a lot. But that seems so pathetic, checking up your own boyfriend to see if he is cheating on you or not. Still, something in my mind tells me that Frank was telling the truth and THAT apparently is making me a coward. Just to pretend I’ve never heard anything about it and continue living in my own mind. I can't imagine how am I gonna live with the fact that Pete’s cheating on me? How pathetic is that!? So, you say, which is more pathetic? Checking up your beloved boyfriend or to pretend nothing had ever happened and live in agony for the rest of your life? Well, I think you’ve heard my answer.

*

After school, I dash out of my classroom as fast as I can. I’m going to follow Pete. Shut up! I know that's pathetic! But what do you guys expect? Tell me another way to solve this problem.

I walked slowly behind Pete. Trying to look casual but not casual enough to let him see me. We walked through a few blocks and pasted few houses, he finally stopped at a huge, gothic style house. Oh my god I love that design. I took a few deep breaths as he press the doorbell. A pretty girl came to open the door. The girl plastered the biggest smile I’ve ever seen and threw her arms over Pete’s neck. They were kissing passionately. I can feel my heart skipped a few beats. But actually, it wasn’t even beating, anymore. It was dead, stopped at the second when Pete kissed that girl. As if he had heard the smashing sound of my heart, Pete turned around, looking at me. I smiled at him reluctantly and walked away. I must have smiled worse than I cry. I was trying not to burst into tears, at least not like I am crying from the back, then I won’t look too pathetic. I can feel warm tears streaming down my face. I heard Pete calling from the back, running over. I quickly walked behind a wall so that he wouldn’t see me. The yelling stopped, and the footsteps stopped. My hands are trembling. I can’t believe it!? Why the hell is this happening to me? I thought…I though…fuck!

I was walking down the street, but no place to go. Where can I go? I don’t think there’s even a place that I could go in this world. I think Pete won’t even bother to explain it to me. The girl was pretty, lovely…well, she has everything I don’t. I think it’s reasonable that Pete’s cheating on me. I’m not what he wanted anymore, or maybe he never did want me, but, why…I feel like a burden to the world, to Pete. I slowly looked around where I was standing and find it was actually quite familiar.

Frank’s P.O.V

I was lying on the coach, thinking of…well, nothing. My brain stopped working since Gerard walked away from me. I heard a weak knocking sound on the door. I sat up and opened it. When I saw what it was, I smirked inside of me. Now THIS is what I was talking about before.

Not seeing my angel cry like that in front of me.

Retribution of telling my angel the truth, uh? Well, I’m ok with that, I’ll take it as a gift. Cuz’ haven't I told you? I’ll be there whenever my angel needed someone to comfort him.

---------------------------------------
The number of comments is decreasing. Well, I was trying to keep about 5-10 comments for each update. And if…y’know, not having enough, I’ll update way slower than before or maybe I'll make Frank never have Gerard! Comments PLEASE!!!