You blushed and smiled and said you would stay

Chapter Four

Cieran's POV (FINALLY!)
Shay and I dashed back to his place, holding hands. This felt like back in the day when I use to live in Florida. Those weren't exactly the "good-old-days" but I had Shay. We finally made it back to his house and we went into his room.
"Okay, Cieran, I'm going to get something. You stay here and be sexy. Kay?"
I laughed. "Kay."
He exited the room and I sat on his bed. I can't believe we are going to.... do this. Sex? I heard its really painful. I'm dead terrified. Also, I'm cheating on Jade. But I think the only reason I ever loved him was because he looked like Shay. I wanted Shay so I got the next best thing, Jade. Jade is really sweet, he's an artist, a pianist, and a poet. There's something magic about him. He seems perfect. Shay isn't perfect but he's charming. And funny. And very very very sexy.
Shay re-entered the room. With his hands behind his back.
"I found this in my brothers room.... Dunno why he would need this but..."
K-Y. Hm. I guess that will be helpful. He placed it on the night table and sat down next to me and kissed me softly on the lips. The kiss turned deeper until we were making out and he pushed me on the bed, laying me on my back. He kept kissing and kissing, moving slowly down going from my neck to my chest. He sensually removed my shirt and tossed it carelessly on the floor began kissing my abs. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt, attempting to remove it. He helped me out. He continued kissing until he reached my belt.
"Baby, this is gonna have to go."
"MMm. Yeah." I moaned.
He took of my belt and undid my pants, taking them off slowly. Then he took off his. We both took off our boxers. Now here we were, naked, sweaty, horny, young. Shay grabbed the lube and squeezed it out of the container. Rubbing it on me, making me harder.
"Dammit, Shay. FUCK."
He smirked as he rubbed the lube on himself, making me harder again. He finally thrusted himself into me.
"OH HOLY FUCK!" This hurt like hell. But all of a sudden, I felt pleasure as he re-entered me. After a few times of re-entering, I saw stars and I was screaming like a whore.
We finally were tired and both snuggled into the sheets, still naked, and fell into a post-sex sleep.

(Eh.. I wrote that?)