Blood Red

Vivian Von Cleese was exactly two hundred and four years old. She was born on July fifth, 1803. As a child, she was a grand Duke's daughter. She got caught up with a shady character, whom was visiting her town in London, England. Her parent's had known nothing of the love affair. But Vivian's fate was decided the second the young, dark man eyed her long, pale throat.

She was bitten July fifth, 1819, on her sixteenth birthday. The young man turned her into a vampire, becoming her sire. She traveled all across Britain with him, as his lover and understudy. He stole and dealt pints of blood to fellow vampires, for large sums of money.

Vivian murdered her sire on May twentieth, 1886, his a hundred and fifty sixth birthday.

*

Emerencia Silverkrown was born on November twenty fourth 1872. She was the daughter of a Swedish Earl. When she was fifteen (1887), a girl traveled to her town. The girl was named Vivian. There was something darkly dangerous about her, which Emerencia was attracted to. She followed Vivian around, even after Vivian had told her she needed to go home. On Emerencia’s sixteenth birthday in 1888, Vivian turned Emerincia into a vampire and inducted Emerencia into the blood-smuggling clan.

In 1915, during the first World War, Emerencia and Vivian fled to America. Their extortion of sick and dying vampires was considered vulgar, and the English and the Swedish ran them out of their countries. However, Emerencia was known by name to the equivalent of Vampire Police. Emerencia changed her name to Zephyr.

Upon reaching America, they realized that blood extortion was out of the question. There were already many blood outlets, where blood could be bought for cheap prices.

So, they decided to open a vampire exclusive club. Over the years, it changed, and as of 2007, it was an underground, two-story building, and painted blood red. In turn, they named it Blood Red. The bottom was usually flooded with humans that wanted to be turned, or freshies (live blood donors). The top level was exclusively vampires-only. Metal and punk would vibrate through the building.

While Vivian fully enjoyed the Vampire life, Zephyr had her misgivings. She wanted to be human again. She wanted to be free.

In 1920, they'd met Josef Kostan, the richest vampire in existence, excluding old royalty. Vivian immediately fell in love with his cool, charming demure. But Josef showed no signs of interest other than occasional affairs and friendship.

Through Josef they met Mick St. John. Zephyr slowly fell in love with Mick, but he was occupied with Beth Turner.

>>> Blood Red is written by Eloquent Disaster and Zephyr St John.
  1. Chapter One: Beth Turner
    Written by Eloquent Disaster
  2. Chapter 2: Dario
    Written by Zephyr St John
  3. Chapter 3: Josef
    Written by Eloquent Disaster
  4. Chapter 4: Terry