Born a Vampire

Angela was born a vampire, the product of a relationship that never should have been and one that ended in ruin. Despite her mixed bloodline she grew up as a human, although she was aware of certain oddities about herself she did her best to do ignore them. However when a mysterious boy shows up at her school her life turns upside down. She learns that her entire existence was basically a lie, and nothing was quite what it seemed. Her best friend turns out to be a chosen hunter despite that she pleads with Angela to leave before the mysterious boy, who is in fact a powerful vampire, finds her. Too confused and lost to try and figure out what to do Angela falls back on old habits and trusts her ‘friend’. Angela runs away but she doesn't get far before she is confronted in the dark by him. He is the one who forces her to confront the one thing she's been ignoring for so long, her vampirism. Furious, she is now on the path of revenge, but she quickly learns that not everyone who tries to help her is worthy of her trust. Not when the shadow clan Wraith is rumored to be interested in her and the prophecy she has been given the lead role in. This clan's specialty lies in anonymity and deceit, betrayals and back stabs... However to finish the war she started Angela will have to trust someone... even knowing that she could be playing right in Wraith's hands.
  1. Suspicion
    Angela is dealing with normal everyday issues, other than an uneasy feeling her life was that of an average teenager. What she doesn't know is all that is about to change.
  2. Betrayal
    Angela finds out that her suspicions about Matthew were accurate and now it's time for damage control. Angela is going to get him out of her life before he destroys it! But in the end he didn't have to...