As I crossed your path of gold

Mascara Bleeding

"Sorry."
Me and Delia were alone in the bathroom. Delia was almost sobre and tears had been falling from her Saffire eyes for almost 20 minuites now.
"Sorry for ruining everything."
I looked up at her and saw that her face was a state with Mascara bleeding down her cheeks. I could tell she was truely sorry.
"Don't worry about it Del. You were drunk. Besides it was bound to come out sooner or later."
I sighed. I knew deep down that it wasn't alright. Right now I felt like strangling her but I knew it wasn't her fault, it was mine. I shouldn't of come here. I shouldn't of got with Gerard again at least. I should of told him. But now it was over. He'd never want some common slag like me.
"Saff, it'll be ok." She patted my back and then turned to the side and was sick.
It wouldn't be. It couldn't. I couldn't ever be with Gerard again and I knew that would haunt me forever.
"You've still got John. He's all the man you'll ever need. He loves you Saff. This is just some crush because he's famous and r-"
"No! Don't say that! I don't want fucking John! I want him! And you had to go ruin it for me! I was going to dump John the moment I got back and I still am! Fuck you Delia!"
I burst out crying. All the rage inside of me left me in an instant. Delia looked down at the floor and said under her breath, "I said I'm sorry for that, I'm only trying to help."
And with that she jumped up and hobbled out the room. I stared after her, snuffing my tears. I felt so alone. I should go I thought. I wasn't welcome here. Hell, maybe I wasn't even welcome at home! I had to get away. I grabbed my purse and made for the door, not stopping till I got outside. The air was fresh. I took a deep breath and inhaled. I had to forget it. Everything. I had to erase this from my memory. This never was, I told myself, I never was.
I took one step forward and began walking. Who knows where? Just anywhere. Dont look back, I repeated to myself over and over. My walk turned into a jog, to a run, to a sprint. So many things spinning around my head that I didn't even notice the people calling my name and the mascara streaking down my face.