As I crossed your path of gold

You ***ed Gerard Way

"Oh not again! It's not from fucking Gerard Way, Saffy!"
I had shown my package to Saffy in th morning and had explained to her over breakfast that it was from Gerard Way but she still wouldn't believe me.
"Explain the backstage tickets then, Delia."
"Well It doesn't mention that they were for his own concert... I think you got totally mashed one night and thought you got with Gerard Way when in fact you got with some My chemical romance geek!"
"Shut up!" She was always trying to make me look like a fool. Well screw her! "I guess that means your not coming then."
"Wait! Ok...If you take me then you can prove to me that you fucked Gerard Way by introducing me to him." She smiled broadly at me.
"Well....ok then." She suddenly started dancing around the room like a maniac. She always did this when she was happy or her music was on. Raving Lunatic. I was going to take her anyway because there was no way I could take John. Though I promised myself that I wouldn't let anything happen between me and Gerard again. He was a stranger to me. I knew nothing about him yet he seemed to captivate me.
Delia jumped infront of me bringing me out of my day dream.
"What are you waiting for Saffy? The concert is tonight!"
*************************************************************************
We had got to the front of the stage towards the right. Delia perferred to be in the crowd for the concert. She said "it aint the same atmosphere from the side of the stage. You can totally wack out in the crowd!" Yeah, whatever that means. But we kept our backstage tickets so we could go backstage after they performed. We had been waiting a good half an hour and Delia was already chatting up some poor lad next to her.
I felt half of my face roast in the sunlight. It was meant to be the hottest day of the week today, and believe me, thats hot! I quickly grabbed a cup of water from a bouncer and doused myself in it. Fuck! Now i look rough, I thought.
Suddenly a hospital bed pulled out on stage and I realised it was Gerard Way that was laying down on it.. He still looked the same as when I had met him. I could hear the strumming of guitars and the screeches from the crowd. His angelic voice amplified around this outside arena.
"Come one come all to this tragic affair..." He sang. He clambered off the bed and tore his patients outfit off and with that the curtain came down to reveal the rest of the band. I remember thinking, fuck this is theatrical! I watched him burst with confidence as he sang. I longed to touch him just onece more.
"Hey Saff, you're fuck buddy's singing!" Delia shouted at me.
"Piss off!" She annoyed me so much some times.
I watched Gerards eyes, they kept flitting to the right side of the stage. I followed his gaze and saw a side audience of about 4 with backstage passes around their kneck. Maybe he was looking for me? Probably not.
I looked at Ray, who was closest to me. He was jamming away on his guitar. I wondered if he remembered me. I screamed his name though it was drowned out by the other gazillion people also screaming his name. He looked up for a short second and looked straight at me. He frowned for a while and then twisted that into a smile. I smiled back. He mouthed hey but i just got kicked in the head suddenly by a crowd surfer. Stupid mother fucker!
I looked back up but Ray had began playing his solo.
I turned my Gaze back to Gerard. He was staring at me! I almost collapsed on the spot. He pulled a confused face. I waved and smiled slightly. He nodded his head then broadly smiled at me and began singing again.
Delia brought me back down to earth by punching me hard in the arm and shouting, "Oh My fucking god! You fucked Gerard Way!"