As I crossed your path of gold

Infatuation

"Hey."
"Hey."
He shuffled his feet uncomfortably still staring. It was after the concert and he was still dripping with sweat. I had made my way backstage but I had lost her as she had ran after Frank, her favourite. Gerard had been waiting for me near the entrance of the v.i.p room.
"Thanks for coming."
"It's alright. It was a good show by the way."
"Thanks. It took me ages to find your address."
"Really?"
"Yeah...I started trying to find it about three months ago."
"Oh."
There was an awkward pose. He gazed at me for a while. "Listen, Saffy, I have to go get changed and cleaned up, please promise you'll stay until I come back. Wait in the lounge if you will."
"Yeah, I'll go try to find my friend for a while."
"Thanks."
He broke his gaze and walked off down the corridor. I stared after him. Boy, he had a nice arse. I snapped out of my trance. I had a boyfriend. A good one. I remembered my promise to myself.
"SAFFZ!" Delia was running down the corridor in the opposite direction."I JUST MET FRANK!"
She jumped on me and we fell to the floor. We both rolled around in hysterics, Delia was such a phsyco.
"I got a photo with him and he signed my arm look!" She showed me her arm which had a squiggle on it. "I asked him if he knew you and he said yeah. Then he told Bob I was Saffy's cute friend." She twirled around. "I've never been so happy, Saffy!"
"Now, do you believe me?"
"Yes!" she exclaimed. "I'll believe anything you say now! Even if you got kidnapped by aliens n all that shit!" She hugged me and span me around.
Ten minuites later we were in the lounge and Delia was sweating from all the bouncing around. She had been patting her peroxide blonde hair repeatedly since she heard Gerard was coming back.
"You reckon Frank will come with him?" Delia asked, still patting her hair.
"Erm, I dunno."
"He talks about you alot you know."
"Frank?"
"Nooo. Gerard."
I stared at her. How could she possibly know? She was still patting her hair whilst staring at the window, trying to make out her reflection. "When Frank was talking to Bob, They were saying that Gerard talks about you alot."
"Yeah good things, bad things?"
"I don't know."
"He's taking the piss."
"You don't know that Saffz."
"Neither do you. They could all be taking the piss right now."
"Well I hope they're not." Came a familiar voice from the hallway. It was Gerard. Other people began piling in the room with the other band members. Delia stopped patting her her hair and then began introducing herself to everyone.
"This is the after party then I guess." I asked.
"Yeah...wanna go for a little walk, just me and you?" He said as he swifted his jet black hair out of his eyes.
I nodded and followed him. We began walking through the corridors together in silence.
"Look, Saffy. I didn't mean for that stuff to happen six months ago."
"So, you didn't want any of it to happen?"
"Yes...I mean no....Yes. I wanted to...I mean...I'm attracted you Saffy...It's just I mean I had to leave...I felt like...well it's hard for me since I'm famous and all. I cant rush into things that's all."
I smiled. He smiled back. We stopped.
"I like you Saffy."
My heart melted. I had a boyfriend. Fuck, this is a disaster.