As I crossed your path of gold

mixed emotions

"Well?" He stared hard into my eyes. It felt like he knew what I was truely thinking.
"Well What?"
"Do you like me too?" He bit his lip, still staring at me with his beautiful eyes.
Of course I liked him, otherwise why would I be here? He moved closer to me until his body was pressed against mine. He backed me up onto the wall. He began kissing my kneck which my whole body tingle. I couldn't stop him because I simply wanted him to.
But then I thought of John. He had been so kind to me and sweet wheras this stranger had hurt me. I suddenly pushed him off me, this was wrong.
He frowned, "Saffy?"
"No! I can't do this. You can't just use me like this!"
I ran off, not daring to look back. I pulled up my strap to my t-shirt and turned the corner. God knows where I was going. I didn't care. Just away from him. It felt like he had some sought of power over me that I couldn't control. A door suddenly opened and I ran straight into it. Bang! And then it went black.
****************************

"Welcome back Saffy"
I opened my eyes, I was on some hard floor and my head was hurting like a bitch. Ray was leaning over me with a concerned look on his face.
"Sorry, I didn't know you were behind the door!"
"Thats, ok."
I sat up with my head still throbbing. The room slurred for a while and I felt a little sick. Ray helped me up and took him into the room he came out of. It was an empty dresser room. He sat me down on the chair and gave me a drink from his water dispenser.
"You bumped into Gee yet?"
"Gee? oh....Yeah."
"I hope not in the same way you bumped into me!" He laughed loudly which made my head sting. "You two getting together again? I heard you got on very well on his birthday."
"Erm...well...not really...hes the one i was running from actually."
Ray scruntched up his face. "Listen. I don't know what you think of Gerard but he's decent and he has the hots for you. He's really into you Saffy and I hope your not just here because he's famous or rich. I'm not saying you are its just...we've seen alot of girls like that."
I looked down at my feet. I was so confused. What did I really want? I had no idea.
"Ray! Ray!" Shouting came from down the corridor getting closer. "Ray have you seen..."
It was gerard. He came round the corridor and stopped mid-sentence when he saw me in the room.
"I best leave you two alone." Ray said getting up. "She's a little concust Gee so give her space," Gerard frowned, "She walked into my door. And Saffy, remember what i said, ok?" And with that he walked out of the room.
Gerard entered and sat beside me. We were silent for a moment.
"Are you ok?" He asked.
"Yeah, just got a head ache thats all."
"Listen, Saffy, I never meant to hurt you or use you. It just happened and I was on tour the next day so I couldn't stay with you or anything."
"You didn't even ask for my phone number."
"Sorry," He stared at the ground, "Do you want me to leave?" He looked at me with sad eyes. It made me feel guilty. Maybe I had led him on, Maybe it was my fault. All i knew right then is that I knew what I wanted, I wanted him.
I threw the empty cup I had away and turned around and kissed him. Our lips colided. I pulled away and smiled at him.
"No fucking way."