As I crossed your path of gold

Like a ***ing trainwreck

Me and Gerard walked quietly into the after party, trying to not bring attention to ourselves but that plan quickly got scrapped as Delia started shouting across the room at me as soon as I walked in.
"Oh My gosh Saffy!" She sprinted up to me and gave me a hug. "This is the best fucking party ever. Famous people and some super hot guys, not to mention alchahol!" She eyed Gerard behind me and leaned closer. "Did you just go for a quickie?" She whispered with a huge grin on her face.
"No," I said simply, "We just went for a chat and made up."
"So make-up sex then?" She said with hope in her bright blue eyes.
"No! No sex. We just made out a lot. I don't want to rush into things this time. He hurt me before remember?"
"Oh yeah, you have history.....With a fucking rockstar!" She walked off laughing hysterically.
"She drunk?" Gerard came up behind me. I wasn't sure if he'd been listening or not.
"Seems like it."
He laughed, took my hand and guided me to the bar.
"A soda water and a..."He looked at me.
"Same again." I wanted to be completely sobre and know what I was doing. Know that I was in control. He smiled and nodded at the waiter her then served our drinks. I suddenly thought of John. He had been so nice to me and I was doing what I swore never to do to someone. I let go of Gerard's hand. He looked quizically at me and I smiled back. I had to break with John before I started anything with Gerard. But he was so irresistable.
"So tell me more about yourself." He said as he passed me my drink.
"Erm, well I play the guitar and I'm really crap at it. I also do a bit of photography." he smiled and nodded. "How bout you? Apart from your the vocals in a famous band."
"Well...I like comics, horror films and you." we laughed. The cheesy chat-up line made him look cute.
"FUUUUCKKK" I span around to see delia by Frank Iero with drink all down his t-shirt. "Shit, sorry I'm so sorry." She began wiping his chest with her hands frantically whilst still muttering sorry.
"It's ok, seriously!" He was trying to push her away but she kept trying to wipe it. I put down my drink and grabbed her arm. She shrugged me off then gave me an evil look.
"Delia, calm down, He's alright."
"Shut up whore." She said in disgust,
"Delia calm down. Lets go over to a corner or some-"
"No! Your a whore bag and you know it!"
"She's messy!" came a comment from the crowd.
"Lets get her outside." Gerard said from behind me.
"I wouldn't trust her if I were you." Delia spat.
"Whats she on about?" He asked.
"I dunno, She's off her head!" I retorted.
"The only one whos off her head is you!" Delia swayed a little taking a deep breath she bellowed, "SHE HAS A FUCKING BOYFRIEND!"