The Hardest Part of this is Leaving You

Chapter 1

[Ellie's P.O.V]

I sat in my room on my bed after school one day as my dad came home from work. I lived with my dad with my older brothers Gerard and Mikey because our mom died from cancer a couple months ago. My dad screamed my name and I walked downstairs. "Why didn't you get me some water!" He sceamed. "Because you didn't ask for it" I said. All of a sudden I feel my dad slap me across the face so hard that my face turned red. "Oh I have to ask now!" he screamed. I then walked into the kitchen and got him so water. After that I went back upstairs to my room. I needed my older brother Gerard but he was staying after school for an after-school art class. Mikey was at a friends house. I felt alone. I had no friends from school that I could call because everyone hated me at that horrible place. The only friend I had was my older brother Gerard. I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs and I was hopeing it was Gerard. I looked at the clock and relized it was to early for Gerard to be comeing home. All of a sudden my dad barges into my room. "What's that on the floor!" he screamed pointing at a piece of paper on the floor. "A piece of paper, it must have fallen out of my bag" I said in a calm voice. "Stand up!" my dad screamed and I stood up without saying a word. "Come here!" he screamed and I walked over to him. He pushed me on the floor and started kicking me. "You are to keep this room spotless! You hear me!" he screamed. I didn't respond. He kicked me again. "You hear me!" he screamed again. I said yes and started crying and my dad went back downstairs. I sat on my bed crying waiting for Gerard to come home.