The Hardest Part of this is Leaving You

Chapter 7

comment for updates [if i made any mistakes...sorry]

[Ellie's P.O.V]

I woke up the next morning and I felt horrible. I can't believe how upset Gerard was over such a little thing. I didn't want to get out of bed but I knew if i didn't get up my dad would scream at me and probalbly hit me again. I got up and put on a pair of jeans and a black flag shirt. I put on my messenger bag and walked out of the house before my dad woke up. On my way to school I heard someone calling my name. It was Frank. I stoped so that he could catch up.

"Hi Ellie"
"Hi Frank" I said with no enthusiasm
"Whats wrong?"
"Nothing"
"Why do you seem so upset?"
"Its nothing"
"It's gotta be something"

I was silent "Okay I see you don't want to talk about it so we'll get on a different subject." Frank said and I was relieved. "Awesome Shirt!" he said and I said "Thanks" again with no enthusiasm. By that time we were at school and we had to say our good byes but we planned to hang out after school and wait for Gerard to get out of his art class. I walked into school and the first thing I heard was "Hey emo freak!" but I just kept on walking. I got to my locker and I got made fun of more and I walked to homeroom. In homeroom I sat alone. Nobody ever wants to sit next to me. Then I went to first period which was gym. I hated gym so I just didn't do it. The next two classes I had teachers that where real bitches so nobody said a word to me the whole class cause they know they will get in trouble for talking. Then lunch came. I ate alone. Actually I did'nt eat at all. I can't eat in front of people. Then came L.A. and Civics which where the classes where I would get stuff thrown at me and people would say stuff like "hey Ellie, I found this sharp thing on the floor but you probalbly used it to cut yourself." Onetime a kid stole one of my teachers detention slips and gave me a detention for being ugly. It was finally the end of the day. I went to my locker but some kid started to harass me. Then I was walking out of the school and the kids friend started throwing stuff at me. I chased them around the school and then they left. I finally got to the front of the school where Frank was sitting down and I sat next to him and started to cry.