‹ Prequel: The Wrong Jonas
Sequel: Something Better

School Comes First But Where's A Future Without Him

Chapter 1

"Even if I leave you now
And it breaks my heart
Even if I'm not around
I won't give in
I can't give up
On this love."

I stopped strumming my guitar and thought for a moment. My face lit up. "Yeah, that's perfect!"

I started scribbling down lyrics to my song. This one is for Joe. And no, he's not just coming back from tour. In fact, he is right next door. Probably sleeping... ha! I doubt it. It's only 4:15 in the morning.

It's been a year since they got back from tour. Oh, and guess what?

Gosh, I told you to guess!

Anyway... I GOT ACCEPTED TO ST. BRIAN'S COLLEGE!! I start next year!

Yeah, that's right. I'm going into college. Although Joe doesn't want me to. He wants me to stay here and go on tour with them again.

I feel bad. That's why I'm writing this song. To let him know that no matter what happens in college, I'll always love him the same.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and the Jonas' are coming over to celebrate. Since I won't be here on Christmas. I have to go visit all my family members.

I'd rather be with Joe! I mean, it's a special holiday, and you want to spend it with the people you love.

I don't even love half of my family members! (Not including my mom and dad. I love them to death.)

I know it sounds harsh, but hey. Most of them are stuck up, rich, snobs. Although I do get really nice presents from them, now that I think about it.

Still. I'd rather spend my Christmas with Joe.

Oh, and guess what else? You better guess this time.

Seriously. I mean it.

Well, Nick likes Rachel! Isn't that great? Yeah, he got over me as soon as he laid his eyes on her. As for Kevin and Kristen... they're still friends.

I told Kristen that Kevin likes her, even though I wasn't supposed to tell anybody... Her eyes got wide and she had this huge goofy grin on her face. She was all, "Really? You think? Oh my God, that's so cool!" I know those two are in love, but they're so clueless to their feelings.

Kristen keeps denying it, even though I know she does love him. It's so obvious! Same wit Kevin, but I don't think he even knows she likes him.

At least Kristen believed me when I told her. Rachel doesn't. She is all, "Oh, that's not true. It can't be possible." Every time I try to tell her.

But whatever! She's completely oblivious to the way Nick's eyes sparkle whenever he looks at her.

Crap. My mom just got home from grocery shopping. Now I have to go help her bring the bags in.

Double crap! I was supposed to do the laundry. Dear Lord, wish me luck.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter!! Hope you guys enjoyed it.
Oh, and the song 'This Love' is by The Veronica's. I did not write it myself. Frankly, I can't write any lyrics. I suck at it. So, I don't own the song or anything.
Thanks for reading!

:)