‹ Prequel: The Wrong Jonas
Sequel: Something Better

School Comes First But Where's A Future Without Him

Chapter 10

I am now lying on my bed. I can't sleep. Well, mostly because it's only 2:34 in the morning. But still, all the drama from yesterday is overwhelming. I can't take it anymore!

What if I am pregnant? What if my parents throw me out of the house for getting pregnant? What if I have to live on the streets and die?!

Okay Alyssa, calm down. No need to go all 'crazy Nick' now.

I decided to call Rachel, she can help me with my problems. She always does. I got up and grabbed my phone off the desk and dialed Rachel's number.

Rachel: Hello?
Me: Hey! It's Alyssa.
Rachel: Hey Alyssa! What's up?
Me: Everything. I have to tell you something, but only if you promise you won't yell in my face.
Rachel: Okay...
Me: You know how I went over the Jonas' house last night? To spend Christmas Eve with them?
Rachel: Yes.
Me: Well, after dinner, Joe took me to his room. And...
Rachel: Alyssa, what happened? Did he rape you?!
Me: No! God no, he would never do that. I said yes.
Rachel: Said yes to what?
Me: *exaggerated sigh* We had sex.

There was a long pause.

Me: Rachel, are you there?
Rachel: Holy crap Alyssa. You had sex?
Me: Yeah. We couldn't wait any longer.
Rachel: Wow. Did it hurt?
Me: Like hell! But only for a few minutes. After that, it was amazing!
Rachel: Sweet. But what about Joe's promise?
Me: We talked to Nick and Kevin about it. Nick didn't take it so well, though. *laugh*
Rachel: Aw... see? He's a caring brother. He cares about his faith with God.
Me: You're only saying that because you're madly in love with him and want to hide the fact that you want to screw him.
Rachel:*gasp* Am not!
Me: Sure, whatever you say Rachel.
Rachel: Ugh... anyways. Can I just ask you something?
Me: Shoot.
Rachel: You did use protection, right?

There was another long pause.

Rachel: Oh my God! Alyssa-
Me: I'm so sorry, Rachel. We just don't go around carrying condoms everywhere we go. And this was a last minute thing.
Rachel: Don't tell me you're sorry. You just better be begging on your knees for forgiveness if you turn out pregnant.
Me: I know. I don't know what to do, though.
Rachel: Wait right there. I'll come and get you so we can go to the store and get you a pregnancy test.
Me: Oh my God, thank you so much. You have no idea what this means to me.
Rachel: No problem. But you know, you could have just gone out by yourself and taken the pregnancy test.
Me: Shut up.
Rachel:*laughs* Anyway, I'll be there in a few. So get ready.
Me: Okay. Bye.

We hung up. I love Rachel. She's always there for me even in the worst situation.

Now all I have to do is pray to God that I don't see a pink plus sign.
♠ ♠ ♠
I owe you guys another chapter. So there might be another one today.
Just comment me and you might get it!
Thanks for reading.

:)