‹ Prequel: The Wrong Jonas
Sequel: Something Better

School Comes First But Where's A Future Without Him

Chapter 13

"Joey..." I whined softly into his ear.

"Yes dear?" Darn! He didn't sound annoyed!

"I'm hungry." I whined yet again. I know this sounds mean, but I was really hoping to annoy him. Don't ask, I'm just in the mood.

"Um... I think Kevin is cooking. Maybe he'll be nice enough to make you something." He still didn't sound annoyed by my whining. And it's not like I should ask him to cook me something. He can't cook for life! He'll burn everything, and he knows that I know that. So I wouldn't be able to annoy him without him knowing about my plan.

"Can you ask him for me?" I whined again. He furrowed his eyebrows at me and gave me a weird look. Is it working?

"Why can't you just ask him yourself?" This time, he did sound annoyed. Yes! It's working!

"Because I don't feel like it. Please?" I begged in that whiny voice.

He sighed and said, "Fine. What do you want?" He started to get up off the bed, and sat up at the edge. No, we didn't sleep with each other again. We were just making out in his bed after I told him that I wasn't pregnant.

"Chocolate chip pancakes!" I shouted like a little child. Joe laughed at this and headed downstairs to go tell Kevin my request. Ha ha! This is fun!

I just lay on his bed, all sprawled out, waiting for him to come back up. Within a few minutes, Joe returned and sat at the edge of the bed again. "It'll be ready in a few minutes." He said, then gave me an odd look. "Can I lay down with you?" He asked in a snotty tone.

Yay! I'm annoying him again! "Sure." I moved over as he laid down next to me. Once he was about to put his arm around my shoulder, I got up off the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked me with a puppy dog pout. This day just keeps getting better and better!

"I don't feel like laying down anymore. I'm going to go see what Nick's doing." And with that, I left Joe's room with him looking like a lost puppy. Jeez, I'm really mean today, aren't I? HA! I don't even care.

I walked down the hallway, still in my pajamas by the way, until I reached Nick's room.

His door was closed. Well that's odd. His door is never closed, even when he's writing music. He always leaves his door open. I decided to just barge in on him. What could he possibly be doing that requires his door closed?

I opened his door and screamed, "Oh my God! I'm so sorry. I'll leave you two alone." I closed the door again and walked down the hall.

Nick and Rachel were making out! Nick and Rachel! The people who are totally in love but are too oblivious to realize they're perfect for each other! This is so cool! Well at least not I know why his door was closed. Ha ha.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to check on my pancakes.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter goes out to my best friend Rachel. She's absolutely in LOVE with Nick Jonas.
I hope you guys liked this one! Thanks for reading!

:)