‹ Prequel: The Wrong Jonas
Sequel: Something Better

School Comes First But Where's A Future Without Him

Chapter 16

Image

ONE YEAR LATER

We all arrived at some really fancy Italian restaurant. This was the last night I was going to be here before going off to college. Rachel was coming with me, since she applied there also. I was going to miss Kristen though. Together we were the three musketeers. Nothing could stop us from having a good time!

Once we walked in, the man at the front desk with the freaky looking mustache asked us, "Name please." I swear, that thing was so fake. Both sides of the mustache were curled at the ends. And it had a lot of gel or something in it to keep its shape.

"Jonas." Mr. Jonas told the freaky mustache man. He looked through a list with a bunch of names and finally cracked a smile.

"Ah, here you are. Right this way." He led us to a pretty big table. It had to fit Mr. Jonas, Mrs. Jonas, my mom, my dad, Kristen, Rachel, Kevin, Joe, Nick, Frankie, and me. Yeah, we were a pretty big party.

I sat in between Joe and Rachel. Kristen sat on the other side of Rachel. Nick sat beside Joe, then Kevin and Frankie followed.

"You look really beautiful tonight." Joe whispered in my ear, sending chills up and down my spine.

I looked at him and mouthed, 'Thanks.'

The whole night went by really fast. We had so much fun. There was just constant laughter every minute. We were all talking about the good times we had in the past, and a few funny moments popped up in there, embarrassing every person at a different time. But it wasn't bad. We were all a family. So it's not like they would befriend us if they thought we were too weird to hang out with.

Pretty soon we arrived at the Jonas home. My parents went back to their house, since Rachel, Kristen, and I were sleeping over. It was the last time I would see Joe for a while, so it was necessary.

Movie time!!" Joe screamed once we got all the sleeping bags and blankets set up in the living room. Kevin went over to a shelf that had a whole bunch of movies on it.

"Okay. How about... Elf?" He turned back to us, waiting for an answer.

We all looked at each other before nodding our heads and saying, "Sure." Kevin grabbed the DVD and put it in.

SEVERAL HOURS LATER

I woke up to something fumbling with my hands. Soon I realized I had fallen asleep on Joe's lap, and the main menu to the movie was playing over and over again. He was playing with my hands.

"Joe, what are you doing?" I asked him. When I turned to look at him, he was only inches from my face.

"Oh, you're awake! I was just bored... and... I was wondering..." He had a smirk plastered on his face.

I gave him a playful grin. "What are you thinking?" I saw him fumble for a few seconds, looking for something in his pocket. He pulled out a condom.

I gasped. "Joe... we can't." His face fell.

"Why not? This is the last time I'm going to see you for a while. I want it to be memorable." He started kissing my neck. He finally found my soft spot which caused me to gasp.

Oh... what this boy can do to me.

"Fine. But we have to be really quiet." He released himself from my neck and punched his fist in the air. I chuckled to myself as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me.

We were kissing while he walked up the stairs. Since his eyes were closed, he couldn't see where he was going and bumped into the wall. "Ouch!" I loudly whispered. He had shoved me onto the wall.

"Shh..." He went back to kissing me. This time, getting a little more rough. He finally found his way to his room and locked the door behind him. He pushed me down on the bed with him on top.

Slowly, he took my shirt off. Then started undoing my jeans. I helped him pull them off and I dove for his jeans next. We never broke the kiss.

Once he got my bra off, he moaned slightly into my mouth. Ugh... men and breasts. What is so special about them? I mean, half the time you can't even see your feet and it makes you feel fat. I broke away when Joe began tugging at them.

"Ow, Joe. You know they're still attached, right?" I laughed. Even in the dark, I could see him blush.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Just kiss me." I pulled his face to mine and we started kissing again, our tongues fighting for dominance. He won, obviously, and got my underwear off. The last thing left were his boxers.

I quickly tugged those things off. He slipped on the condom and slowly entered inside me.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked.

"No." He pushed himself out and in a few times, getting a rhythm going. I started gasping, feeling every inch of myself go numb.

"Joe!" I wailed. He finally hit the spot.

"Did I get it baby?" He asked, speeding up the pace. I nodded, half delirious.

He got the same spot once again and I let out another loud moan. For the rest of the time he was inside me, there was nothing heard except for our voices and heavy breathing filling the silence of their home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I'm not the best at sex scenes...
This lovely banner was made by the one and only turnupthejonas. She loves making banners for people, so message her if you ever need one!
Hope you guys liked!

:)