‹ Prequel: The Wrong Jonas
Sequel: Something Better

School Comes First But Where's A Future Without Him

Chapter 19

"Please buckle your seat belts. The plane will be leaving shortly." The person on the intercom said. Rachel and I were on the plane in our seats.

My stomach was doing back flips, and not the good kind. I really wasn't feeling well. I turned to Rachel who was getting into a book she was reading. "Hey Rachel, I'll be right back. Have to make a pit stop." She just nodded while I climbed over her.

Yes, I had the window seat. Fortunately, Rachel hates window seats, seeing that she hates flying. But the college we were going to was a few states away and flying was the fastest way to get there.

I closed the bathroom door and puked that sandwich from Duchess I had this morning into the toilet. Ugh... when is this nightmare going to end?!

I quickly flushed the toilet and washed my hands before returning back to my seat. Rachel had stopped reading her book and looked worried. She couldn't possibly think I was pregnant too. I didn't even tell her or Kristen that Joe and I had sex again. They would probably flip out on me.

"Rachel, is everything okay? You don't look too good." She kept her gaze on the ground while she was biting away furiously at her nails.

"Alyssa, there's something I should probably tell you... but I don't know how." She still didn't look at me.

"Come on, you know you can tell me anything. Just spit it out." I said calmly. She slowly turned to me and looked me in the eye.

"Alyssa... I'm pregnant." My eyes widened at the only explanation for this. Rachel and Nick had sex. The two most innocent people I have ever known. If anything, I would expect Kristen to be pregnant... if her and Kevin were together.

What the hell?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one is so short. But I'm, once again, having writer's block and can't think of anything. So, here's another chapter.
TEN STARS!!!!!! I HAVE TEN STARS!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much to everyone who is reading this story. I love you and all the wonderful comments you give me. You guys are amazing! Thanks again!!

:)