‹ Prequel: The Wrong Jonas
Sequel: Something Better

School Comes First But Where's A Future Without Him

Chapter 20

I looked at Rachel with my eyes bulging out of my head.

"What?" I asked her. I knew what she said, but it was just so hard to comprehend. I mean, Nick. Nicholas. The guy who I would never in a million years think that they would lose their virginity before marriage.

Rachel sighed. "I'm pregnant with Nick's child. I know, I know, this is really bad. But... we didn't necessarily have a condom at that point, and both of us were too lazy to go out and get one, and we were just in the mood, and neither-"

"Rachel!" I stopped her from her annoying rambling. "Don't worry. I would be mad at you, but I can't. I mean, the first time Joe and I did it, we didn't use a condom either." Rachel slowly nodded her head up and down as if understanding, but still not sure of it.

"Actually, since you told me that, I should probably tell you something too." I was going to tell her. Seriously, she's my best friend. Why wouldn't I tell her? Oh yeah, maybe because the condom broke! And after all this sickness I'm starting to get a little worried that Joe might be right!!

She looked over at me and nodded to tell me to keep going. "Well... Joe and I... we... we had sex again. But, we actually used a condom. But, it broke. And I've been sick this entire time and Joe thinks I'm pregnant and now I think I'm pregnant even though I wasn't sure-"

"Alyssa!" This time Rachel stopped me from my annoying rambling. "Don't worry. I can't really get mad at you either for being pregnant, seeing that you used a condom and everything... and I'm not necessarily a virgin anymore. So, we're both at fault here."

She's right.

"Once we get to our dorm room I'll take you out so you can take a pregnancy test. Okay?" Rachel said.

"Yeah, that sounds good." She went back to reading her book and I pulled out my iPod. I put on The Lock down Denial by Cute Is What We Aim For. I love that band. They're so awesome!

I pulled out one of my ear buds and turned to Rachel. "By the way, how long have you been pregnant?" I was just curious.

I saw Rachel blush before she answered. "One month." Once again, my eyes bulged out of my head and my jaw dropped down to the floor.

"One month?! You've been pregnant for one month and you haven't told me?!"

"No, no, no, it's not like that. I didn't know. I just found out a few days ago. I would have told you sooner but Nick really wanted to keep this on the down low. So... yeah. I'm sorry." You could so tell Rachel meant every word she said. Her eyes were mostly speaking for her.

"Oh, don't worry. It's fine. It's not surprising, though, that Nick would want to keep this on the down low, you know? He's just that kind of person." I told her.

"Yeah. But when we go down for Christmas, I am going to be a little big, so Nick said he was going to sit his parents down one day and tell them."

Oh jeez, just try picturing that.

"Wow. I'm sure that'll go swell. They're most innocent son is no longer a virgin at the mere age of seventeen. Yeah, sounds perfect!" We both laughed at that thought. Seriously, seventeen?! That's a bit young.

After talking about what her parents would say(Most likely she's going to be grounded for the rest of her life.) Rachel went back to her book and I went back to my iPod. Just a few hours until we're in college!
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG!!!!!!!! I have over 100 comments now! I'm so happy!!!!
Thank you guys again for everything!
Oh, and if you can't tell, there's about to be a whole lot of trouble!!! YAY TROUBLE!
Anyways, here's another chapter. Enjoy!
Banners please!!

:)